Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

One of these pb's might have to go 
nerd.gif

kind of srs, but not really 
laugh.gif

I might catch flack for this, but oh well. I don't think everyone should have an opportunity at these shoes. There should be an vetting system based on brand loyalty over the years to even enter. No real specifics, just something to thin the herd. I can guarantee there will be a ton of first-time buyers who don't even like sneakers much less Jordans entering this thing because of the monetary gain that could come from this. I am prepared to take an L

Good luck everybody

Welcome to NT first off....

2nd.........people have been reselling for a MINUTE now man........

Yeah, i gotta see what happens...

Playoffs are my favorite 12 , so this little spin they added to it has me 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
If I were to get these somehow, I want to rock but don't want the "wings" to appear though from wear and tear.  I love the gold accents to the shoe but the wings can stay underneath though.  

Reps scott e pimpin scott e pimpin

Would be nice if that was the case.
I feel Id definitely be in, in terms of footwear, I virtually bought nothing but Retro Js since '01.
Brand J is definitely my favorite sneaks looks wise (as they are for many), but I also feel somewhere down the line theyre like a solid stock investment.
Ill definitely be able to get much more out , than I put in.
The issue for me is I cant bring myself to part with my collects.
[emoji]128527[/emoji]

Last edited:
I might catch flack for this, but oh well. I don't think everyone should have an opportunity at these shoes. There should be an vetting system based on brand loyalty over the years to even enter. No real specifics, just something to thin the herd. I can guarantee there will be a ton of first-time buyers who don't even like sneakers much less Jordans entering this thing because of the monetary gain that could come from this. I am prepared to take an L

Good luck everybody
welcome first off.

you have a point, but society is too far down the rabbit hole now for any type of morality clause.

I watched a great documentary last night on fakes.

Besides the sheer amount of fakes out there.

It was comical that that the resellers justified selling fakes by stating it was a step up from selling drugs......

Is the draws payment system different from SNKRS? I air ball on snkrs unless I use PayPal for some reason..

[emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji]

I swear, I'm seeing SO MANY "sneakerheads" come out of the woodwork about these......... and nobody gets the draw and seem to not be able to do their own research on how to enter. IMO, if you can't do your own work, you don't deserve an entry or a pair. maybe I'm being salty already :lol: but damn FB is overloaded with it

Yup and I'm not saying nothing. The less people that enter the better my chances are. Yes I'm a hater lol

late to the party. But if i just so happen get these i will be selling my DS playoffs. *shrugs*  my gain is someone elses gain lol

Back
Top Bottom