Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

It's alright. I'm personally not trying to get a size 18 so it doesn't matter to me 
happy.gif
You have a point there sir 
laugh.gif

The fake companies have improved everywhere, including the timing of when they release their pairs. They used to release them early.

Now release day is not safe anymore, you can get taken for then.

Kemba Walker... Frank Kaminsky... And one other Hornet wore the Wings tonight in their win over the Sixers... [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
They must wear no bigger than a 14 then.

View media item 1976238 Watch 4 the hook on the fakes folks, china sites are getting ready... FYI i do not condone fakes

Pic source? The fakes I've seen were all black and the material could somewhat be rubbed off but also heard the fakes came already made visible.

REPPED FELLAS

FRANK SHOULD BE CHECKING OUT IN THE MORNING
roll.gif

IM NOT TRYING TO CHECK OUT A SIZE 18 WINGS
roll.gif

THANKS for the laughs guys. Rough day.

Kemba Walker... Frank Kaminsky... And one other Hornet wore the Wings tonight in their win over the Sixers... [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Not only are you already a star, but you play for the MOFO source!!!

Must be nice [emoji]128527[/emoji]

can't wait to wake up in the morning and run down stairs to join my family and open my L

Won Kobe 5's today to pick up on Sunday after taking countless L's so far . Hoping to continue the luck streak tomorrow .

Anyone know how long you have to pay for them if you win online?,I've only won Nike instore raffles

:rolleyes these are $200 and the XVII copper is $250? wth JB,,LIMITED shoes should be higher than GR :smh:,,however,,wish me hella luck to cop these online :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom