Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

I had some crazy bad luck yesterday. Lost 150 bucks on roulette betting red and watching blach hit twelve times in a row on the same table. Hopefully that was the luck gods settin me up for a win on these

Last edited:
Kind of wish the draw was a at a random time....greatest random drop was the red october release

Except they dropped the red Octobers during the pacquiao fight. Which completely took every Filipino, including myself, out of the running lol. It's like Nike had a vendetta against them that day

They must wear no bigger than a 14 then.
Pic source? The fakes I've seen were all black and the material could somewhat be rubbed off but also heard the fakes came already made visible.
I'm not stating the pic source because it's from china, i'm just saying be aware of what you buy

Except they dropped the red Octobers during the pacquiao fight. Which completely took every Filipino, including myself, out of the running lol. It's like Nike had a vendetta against them that day
They dropped on a sunday... it was my birthday that day, so i'll never forget 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I hope I don't air ball man. Bout to make my girl a Nike+ account. Well she not my girl but this girl who I hung out with last night and a little of today. Bout to hit her with the "yo so u trynna help me get these jays right quick"

They dropped on a sunday... it was my birthday that day, so i'll never forget :lol:

As stated, they dropped on a Sunday afternoon like 1ish. I remember because wifey wanted to have a talk. I heard the phone go off, but of course, I couldn't check it at that time. By the time we finished talking amd I checked my phone, I damn near passed out!

If it's really 12,000 pairs, ain't no way in hell that $1,000 price tag holding up. I don't even know why people paying that much.

Last edited:
I hope I don't air ball man. Bout to make my girl a Nike+ account. Well she not my girl but this girl who I hung out with last night and a little of today. Bout to hit her with the "yo so u trynna help me get these jays right quick"

:smokin

If it's really 12,000 pairs, ain't no way in hell that $1,000 price tag holding up. I don't even know why people paying that much.
you right... that *** prolly going even higher once everybody strike out.

Back
Top Bottom