Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

It's funny how Foamer said that the leather on these isn't even better than the French Blues

These are ok, the best part about these for me is the insole and outsole. Other than that the playoffs are better IMO.

More like....

6118851986_82a11e2622.jpg

I don't mind these being limited since 12,000 is still a lot imo. Resellers will profit, but i don't think it will be too crazy. Might not even go for more than OVO X's on the aftermarket.

If the masters went for 350ish at their peak, these will definitely go for more unfortunately.

I don't mind these being limited since 12,000 is still a lot imo. Resellers will profit, but i don't think it will be too crazy. Might not even go for more than OVO X's on the aftermarket.
12>10s plus these look way better then ovo 10s I say 600 ish for these maybe more. Will be putting in several atcs if it's not raffle/draw

Looking at this pic I just realized 12s would be way better if originally they just designed them with the big side panel on the outside and left the inside one off altogether.

Im also not totally convinced that where the jumpman/wings tab is wasn't originally supposed to be the same piece of carbon fiber that the shank plate is. Like all one piece. I can see it in the design. Perhaps the grooves on the outsole were supposed to be completely cut out instead of on just the medial part exposing the carbon. I think the zig zag pattern would've been dope running up the sides like that. Probably ended up being way too expensive or just uncomfortable.

I'm inside your head, Tinker. I see you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom