Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

These draw via Nike but draw the same day as the French Blue 12s?  What kinda sense does that make?

can someone explain this whole "draw" thing to me?

haven't the slightest idea how it works or what it is for that matter...

Playoffs being my favorite 12 makes me really want these 
frown.gif

YOU LOST B

that pretty much sums it up

I hear you.

the odds are def stacked against me but the thing is, 12,000 people are gonna come through on these.

chances are slim but it aint gonna hurt nothing to drop my name in the proverbial hat.

lol I've been getting L's all last week and this for the Kobe releases....... hell I got 3 L emails off one entry for the 3's yesterday. I'll enter for the XII's but am already prepared. you wanna know something really damn funny????? L is the 12th letter of the alphabet :rofl:

Kind of had a feeling they'd do this since they already sold a bunch of fb12s early. Gonna be a double sadderday for some.. :lol:

Is anyone else sick of not being in control of being able to buy the shoes you want instead of this stupid draw? They may as well get rid of release dates for super limited stuff and just randomly release it....

The app will crash like it did before when android owners first got access.

Last edited:
I hear you.

the odds are def stacked against me but the thing is, 12,000 people are gonna come through on these.

chances are slim but it aint gonna hurt nothing to drop my name in the proverbial hat.

it will not be one pair per person, don't be naïve. bots flourish on the draw too, resellers will win like they always do.

Back
Top Bottom