Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Can someone tell me how many db13s were made were there more then 12k?? I'm trying to get some info and can't seem to find anything

Im just here trying to figure out what would be a good, equal trade for these lol torn between having both ovo's or a yeezy 350.

This is exactly what I'm thinking...
Already have the 3s. Missed out on the 5s. Love the 12s tho for basketball and these look good for it. Idk.
So no to the ovo's or yeezys fellas?! First world problems for me 
laugh.gif

I don't ovos I fee r overrated
I wouldn't. Ovos are nice. Nothin special. Can't do yeezys. I wouldn't trade these unless it was for something unique like the DB5 or even a third LM set.
Hmmmm..you could be right on the ovo's. I feel like if I trade these, I have to get something ill actually wear. DB5s are tough to wear and if and when I do, id have to wrap them in plastic bags lol yeezys I can rock with almost anything and they are very comfortable. 

Yeah probably gonna go with a pair of yeezys and an ovo. Unless something drastic pops up I'm sold on those. You keeping your pair to rock?

I'm gonna ball a ton in these. Let them wear naturally like the LMs. That looks the best.

Alright so Saturday night I posted how everyone was being paranoid about not getting tracking numbers and shipping confirmations yet.

Well, I am officially paranoid. And I'm not someone that is going to flip these either. I'm actually keeping them. Having said that. Why the *%?! have I not got a shipping confirmation. I've checked ups by reference, I've chatted, I even called, and nothing. I keep being told that everything is on time and processing, but I see everyone here already has tracking numbers. Does anyone not have a shipping confirmation?

im in the same boat no shipping email nothing on ups site. worried as well
I chatted with them a million times. They keep saying the same ****
+1

This is BS.

Sucks to finally win one and then this.....

I'm gonna ball a ton in these. Let them wear naturally like the LMs. That looks the best.
Since I have a bunch of 12s ill let these go for things I don't have. I don't see balling in these drastically removing that black coating. So your right, over time they will reveal the wings which is dope.

Tell u what though, whenever you do decide to break them out they will turn heads!

See the problem with people nowadays even if you hold off a year then break them out kids think there fake or don't know what they are I hate trying to explain myself to knuckle heads. I wore the db13 one time and people at the mall just stared like those r fake type looks lol

Or option two is it takes one person to step on my wings then I'm going to get some crunk in my system lol

See the problem with people nowadays even if you hold off a year then break them out kids think there fake or don't know what they are I hate trying to explain myself to knuckle heads. I wore the db13 one time and people at the mall just stared like those r fake type looks lol
They just hating fam lol dudes be saltier than a wh*res cankers when it comes to taking Ls. I missed out on that black ovo draw a couple months back, simply closed my laptop and went back to bed lol 

I will not wear these period
Sound dumb but I got my flu games and frenchs I can rock
These get iced

CONGRATS,,btw,,IT IS sound dumb if you scooped it and NOT WEAR it :rolleyes,,might as well get a display case and keep it in your living room,,just saying brah!!

do what you gotta do,, its your shoes :smokin

Back
Top Bottom