Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Just got an email with a shipping date adjustment of around or before 4/13.  Is this a back order email or automated response when item won't make shipping date?  I paid for mid tier shipping.

How is Nike on back order fulfillment?  Last time this happened years ago, I eventually received some back ordered foams, and actually, they were free because I caved-in and opted to cancel.  Unbeknownst to me, the shoes were in transit when the cancellation was honored.

No. I talked to CS and they give me a 20% off code. You can think it is photoshopped. But I can never get my pair
sorry to hear that bro.  and im even more pissed they didnt offer an exclusive early access to another pair like they did to the people who lost out on the masters.  was yours in the "preparing to ship" status when it got cancelled, or processing? 

Just got an email with a shipping date adjustment of around or before 4/13.  Is this a back order email or automated response when item won't make shipping date?  I paid for mid tier shipping.

How is Nike on back order fulfillment?  Last time this happened years ago, I eventually received some back ordered foams, and actually, they were free because I caved-in and opted to cancel.  Unbeknownst to me, the shoes were in transit when the cancellation was honored.
how did you even have an option for different shipping options 

sorry to hear that bro.  and im even more pissed they didnt offer an exclusive early access to another pair like they did to the people who lost out on the masters.  was yours in the "preparing to ship" status when it got cancelled, or processing? 
preparing to ship

Man, im sorry to see some of the orders getting cancelled. Thats trash man. Like genuine trash.

Makes no sense that a RAFFLE would send false wins to customers.

thats nothing.

people have gotten cancellations AFTER receiving tracking numbers with no movement.

ive only seen it happen with the draw system.

thats why on 4/2 i said dont count your chickens til they arrive at your door.

man and I thought I was salty getting an L on the draw....... I'd be real hot to get that tease of a W to only get shafted later.

all 3 pair shipped.again anybody saying they cancelling orders is spreading rumors. they did not oversell a nike draw. even me winning multiple pairs all shipping to the same address did not get cancelled

My tracking shows to be just an hour and a half from here and just sitting there at the ups warehouse waiting. Been there since 2:28am. I hate when they do that, when all they had to do is let it depart and I would've had them today. Now I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

My tracking shows to be just an hour and a half from here and just sitting there at the ups warehouse waiting. Been there since 2:28am. I hate when they do that, when all they had to do is let it depart and I would've had them today. Now I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Bro you complaining about your kicks coming a day lAte and others are being cancelled. Clown ***

Back
Top Bottom