Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

I honest to god hope it is
You can't tell me you wouldn't be extremely pissed off if your shoe didn't have a nunber

Return them?

It's just a number at the end of the day. You still won.

Only time I was pissed about something like that was when I found out they made like 23 or 25 pairs of anniversary 11s with a Jumpman :smh:

I hope you r just trolling the thread seriously
If my shoe ain't numbered I'm going to sit back and drown in my sorrows lol

Does it really matter if they're numbered or not? You know you purchased from Nike and it's authentic.

Does it really matter if they're numbered or not? You know you purchased from Nike and it's authentic.

You can't resale them for anything so it's gonna put a whole in some people's plans.

I could've sat next to while you ordered them and wouldn't want your no number pair for anywhere near what the numbered pair goes for

Last edited:
roll.gif

I don't know how you guys can just say it's just a number smh that number is importabt at least to me yah I know my level of importance is not on fleek mode

I dunno why any of you talk to CS reps about stuff like Wings being individually numbered.

98% don't know ****.

It's like a dr saying your going to have a healthy baby boy then you get a elpahant man type baby
Ya feel me ok maybe it's not that serious but you get the point

I mjust gonna paint a ferrari logo on my Dodge Charger and make it a ferrari :tongue:

LOL ... If dudes have unnumbered pairs, wouldn't that place them in the limited category?

After all, for all we know, Nike could have sent out 10 pairs with the same # out of 12,000 on them ... All this talk is hilarious. Just enjoy the sneakers. Mine come in tomorrow, so I'll be sure to post pics, regardless of # or not.

Back
Top Bottom