Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

All this hoopla really just adds to the resale value. Even if a pair is not numbered..... would you really send them back? NO! If they are aunthentic, it will just add to the value

You guys are funny they're just numbers.

If I recall correctly the '01 Royals and black/reds numbers were out of whack too it's JB it happens.

Most of you guys wouldn't even know that.

I'm just stating that jb needs to do a better job of communicating to loyal customers we are. Stop sugar coating shoes

I'm just stating that jb needs to do a better job of communicating to loyal customers we are. Stop sugar coating shoes
We get it. We get it. We get it. We get it. We get it.

You don't even have the shoes yet to even be mad about the numbering.

All of the hissy fitting today off of a worry.

You sir are correct im not pressed about it. Just don't advertise something that you can't back up.
I for real think people just troll posting about them not being numbered to be honest/ it did ruffle my wings lol

@da shoefreak curious on what size you got if you don't mind me asking.

Last edited:
A 13? 14? I wonder if its on the end of the size scale? Since its at the end of the # run...

Last edited:
Yes, havin a unnumbered would be the equivalent of havin the golden ticket to willy wonkas chocolate factory [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom