Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Most of you guys who are excited that your shoes arrive today or tomorrow are you going to sell them or keep?

Tough decision, also considering I just graduated from college so it's either keep, or sell and pay off student loans lmao. Also, so much heat releasing in the near future. Can't decide

depends on the 12  French blue so far this year have the better quality leather wise . PSNY 12s are made very well too  masters are not so great quality. With the hidden design I have a feeling they had no choice but to go with the leather they went with. I'm hoping the flu games in May  are comparable to the French blue. 
Yea you're probably right about the leather. Wish they were like the lance mountains. The leather was so nice and plush on those

Most of you guys who are excited that your shoes arrive today or tomorrow are you going to sell them or keep?
I always keep shoes for at least a year or longer. I even have a DS pair from 1993 that the sole dry rotted

I wanna keep my pear, love playoffs with gold look.
Been having dudes at work getting laid off last week and my fate looks the same...may have to really think about it.

And whoever said the db13 was a high quality produced that statement is false there were less of those made then the wings from what I'm hearing

I wanna keep my pear, love playoffs with gold look.
Been having dudes at work getting laid off last week and my fate looks the same...may have to really think about it.

When times get hard do what u gotta do
Hopefully you can enjoy them the way you want fam

When times get hard do what u gotta do
Hopefully you can enjoy them the way you want fam

Thanks fam.... Its been one of those years for me...had an awesome job with the Atlanta falcons and last season everyone was cut, everyone...moved back to my hometown in sd and just been like one thing or another. I'll keep truckin though....

Just got mine in. Here is my number for my size 9.
30xexro.jpg
:rofl: repped

@Uptempo81
@tr****mane

Thanks for the positivity brohams... I appreciate the kind words.
I'll stay positive.

Atlanta was cool though. Shout Out to all the homies in the 404! Keepin it real down there...

Last edited:
And whoever said the db13 was a high quality produced that statement is false there were less of those made then the wings from what I'm hearing
any source for that?

if it's true then that dude was way wrong saying looks didn't matter. I mean he was wrong anyway but still

^aint no source, dude just talking, there was never a concrete number of pairs for any DB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom