Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

@ihustle,  @akuratl02

CONGRATS.

Good looks fam!

Thank u so im not the only who thinks this shoe is average at best aside from the number [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Agreed ... But sucks that nike has us even feeling special about a number that is not even visible on the shoe ... Cause it sounds reaaaal corny saying the shoe is average, aside from the number ...

Good looks fam!
Agreed ... But sucks that nike has us even feeling special about a number that is not even visible on the shoe ... Cause it sounds reaaaal corny saying the shoe is average, aside from the number ...
It's the truth though, ill wait while someone names 2 other special things about the shoe

@akuratl02
 you got white laces?
Nah - Typo fam ... I meant the bag came with gold lace tips ... I'll edit that now
laugh.gif

You had me looking inside the bag and shipping box for them 
laugh.gif

any source for that?

if it's true then that dude was way wrong saying looks didn't matter. I mean he was wrong anyway but still
im not sure how im wrong.  looks dont matter based on limited availability shoes its a fact.  and why do people say they know how many shoes were produced when they have no clue 

im not sure how im wrong.  looks dont matter based on limited availability shoes its a fact.  and why do people say they know how many shoes were produced when they have no clue 
because you said looks don't matter at all, which is wrong. you're right ugly shoes will still be sought after just because they're limited..

BUT looks still matter. like I said, imagine one pair of ugly shoes produced in the same limited number as pair of shoes that look good. the prices will not be the same. the good looking shoes will obviously sell for more

Good looks fam!
It's the truth though, ill wait while someone names 2 other special things about the shoe

The print that's revealed on the upper
Gold plate on the side that says W I N G S instead of Jumpman which indicates a special edition shoe.

First post but long time lurker. 

Entered on Saturday with no thought in mind of scoring these but got that confirmation for a size 9. Should be waiting for me when I get home tonight. Will post number later.

Talk about someone beggin for attention aka troll
Bruh, who's the troll? You keep following me in every thread and quoting my posts like you have a crush on me or something. I'm gonna tell you this one last time, stop trolling me and NO means NO!

Back
Top Bottom