Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

why are you being so negative? you asked for 2 things that make them special and we gave you 4.
did i kick the wrong member yesterday? :nerd:
He's been nothing but negative and a troll ever since he got banned by Meth in the FB thread with his one Shiekhs code nonsense and now he's trolling me wherever I post :lol:

Last edited:

Talk about someone beggin for attention aka troll
Bruh, who's the troll? You keep following me in every thread and quoting my posts like you have a crush on me or something. I'm gonna tell you this one last time, stop trolling me and NO means NO!
roll.gif
roll.gif

why are you being so negative? you asked for 2 things that make them special and we gave you 4.
did i kick the wrong member yesterday? :nerd:
He's been nothing but negative and a troll ever since he got banned by Meth in the FB thread with his one Shiekhs code nonsense and now he's trolling me wherever I post :lol:

hmmmmmm and he was one of the dudes that influenced my decision to ban our other friend from the thread yesterday (didnt realize he was who he was)....

if i ban him, the mod haters will outcry that im being evil doe.... :wow:

hmmmmmm and he was one of the dudes that influenced my decision to ban our other friend from the thread yesterday (didnt realize he was who he was)....

No need to ban him, I'm just going hit that block button for the first time in nearly 8 years :wink: :lol:

do it that French Blue code for Shiekh's was :smh:

Ban me for wat exactly im lost

Ban me for wat exactly im lost

because you
a. are following another member around, attacking him
b. are trolling as described by Meth
c. havent shown yourself to be an asset to the community when all you do is post negativity

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom