Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Y'all some angry souls in here lmao! Don't hate the player hate the game lol. Cats hating cause they didn't cop lying saying **** was cancelled but y'all mad at me for telling folks to chill out and relax.

dont you hate when a lurker hits it big then creates an account to show off and be mr know it all? :lol:
hey, the rest of the world can give two ***** so here is the only place where they can brag. Yall know the deal

Now if he was helpin one of yall out with a pair that would be a diff story, but my gut tells me he's not...i'm glad i didnt want these other than to trade or sell or i would be pissed like yall, dude is outtaline

Last edited:
all 3 pair shipped.again anybody saying they cancelling orders is spreading rumors. they did not oversell a nike draw. even me winning multiple pairs all shipping to the same address did not get cancelled

Do this, sell a pair to somebody on here who really wanted them on NT for $100 above retail. You'll still have 2 pair. Bless somebody bro

Do this, sell a pair to somebody on here who really wanted them on NT for $100 above retail. You'll still have 2 pair. Bless somebody bro
Low key thats what I would do. One to rock, one to stock, and another to someone who really wants em. 3 pairs is selfish af lol 

Man the pics make the shoe look beautiful. I always liked the Playoff 12's and the subtle details on this pair make it a great understated yet classy special edition for sure.

I wonder just how tough it would be to get the Wings pattern to reveal itself. I wouldn't play basketball or anything like that in these and I wouldn't want to deliberately wipe away the brush off leather either. It's definitely going to be interesting to see how these age for those who actually choose to wear them. Definitely a tough call.

Those pictures make me wish I would have entered the drawing. 

Clean AF.  Congrats to those who were able to land the shoes.

Your order ship date has changed: C00000XXXXXX
The new ship date will be on or before 4/13/16.

SNKS app still shows preparing to ship, I know this is regular for any hyped up nike release. But is the email just a generic one? I heard they send it anytime they can't get the package out before the estimated delivery date.

My package was suppose to arrive tomorrow. I'm not pressing it but is this message a bad sign, or just something they do when they get caught up with fulfilling orders.

Last edited:
Bro again I got 3 pair coming and these rumors of canceled orders are getting outta hand here lmao! it's like 2 people saying they cancelling orders with no proof. Tell them to shut up already b

SNKS app still shows preparing to ship, I know this is regular for any hyped up nike release. But is the email just a generic one? I heard they send it anytime they can't get the package out before the estimated delivery date.

My package was suppose to arrive tomorrow. I'm not pressing it but is this message a bad sign, or just something they do when they get caught up with fulfilling orders.
i dont think this is bad. i think this is good. the order wasnt cancelled. just delayed.  im happy for you bro 

SNKS app still shows preparing to ship

They're giving u someone else's cancelled order, you're good. Congrats

Last edited:
Thanks guys you can never be too sure if you caught an L with some of these releases nowadays. I have not bought directly from nike in a long time. Normally I get lucky on FT and stuff like that. I hope everyone gets their pairs in soon enough.

congrats

lmao...so folks snapped on a dude for bragging about how many pairs he has?....isnt it equally annoying when members repeat the same "i love these" and "favorite sneaker ever" statements over and over?

Back
Top Bottom