Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

The funny thing to me is this is one release Nike could have done better on. Nike not having a bot to scan 12k orders(hypothetical as I doubt they sold all pairs) for duplicates is sad...

Last edited:
The funny thing to me is this is one release Nike could have done better on. Nike not having a bot to scan 12k orders(hypothetical as I doubt they sold all pairs) for duplicates is sad...
whose to say they didnt. we dont know if that fool who had three pairs is even gonna get all of his. maybe thats the hold up for a lot of people on tracking info. 

That still seems a little overboard to me but to each his own
seems like its cool if everybody eats, but when only a handful ate they are supposed to be modest about it...idk, seems like a salty move to me

i have no need to be salty. im a big boy and can handle Ls.

some of you guys just try to complain about my actions just to complain when you dont know me nor my pockets so stop trying to act like you do and guess how i feel.

Mine arrives Thursday . No one got their pair today ? Wanted to see if they are indeed numbered .

some of you guys just try to complain about my actions just to complain when you dont know me nor my pockets so stop trying to act like you do and guess how i feel.

No need to get mad just voicing my opinion is all but your the moderator for a reason

Last edited:

No need to get mad just voicing my opinion is all but your the moderator for a reason

im not mad. you decided to voice your opinion vs reading what i typed. i replied.

no one has to know you, we know you get all sensitive when folks dont ride with your opinion.....lol.....come on big boy, its just shoes

no one has to know you, we know you get all sensitive when folks dont ride with your opinion.....lol.....come on big boy, its just shoes

right. some of yall got some growing up to do for sure.

i know your other accounts were @Brooklyn2Atl and @diggthis and @curtdiggler and @hi im c diggler so you are probably salty that it was banned and you probably think it was me that banned you when it was really the big dog of the site :lol:

lets see you go run your mouth to meth since hes your real enemy :rofl:

homie been mad at me for 2 yrs now when i had nothing to do with it :rofl:

Last edited:

i know your other account was @Brooklyn2Atl so you are probably salty that it was banned and you probably think it was me that banned you when it was really the big dog of the site
laugh.gif

lets see you go run your mouth to meth since hes your real enemy
roll.gif
lol....probably got banned for arguing with someone...it happens on here alot.

remember when i called you out for lame behavior not long ago, but like i said then it would take a heck of a lame to take time to look up posts.

i know your other account was [@=/u/146072/Brooklyn2Atl]@Brooklyn2Atl[/@] so you are probably salty that it was banned and you probably think it was me that banned you when it was really the big dog of the site :lol:

lets see you go run your mouth to meth since hes your real enemy :rofl:
lol....probably got banned for arguing with someone...it happens on here alot.

remember when i called you out for lame behavior not long ago, but like i said then it would take a heck of a lame to take time to look up posts.

dont act like you dont know. ive found at least 4 alternate accounts of yours that have been banned. you are the last one that needs to trying to start stuff especially since your account is already on thin ice.

nothing lame about looking up an account for someone that obviously has issues with me and i have no clue who you are.

got no issue with you because i dont know you, just anytime someone has an opinion that you dont agree with you think they supposed to bow down to you.......funny thing is no other mods seem to be so extra, but i guess you got the extra time, so i get it.

and yep, i have beefed with folk on nt before....i got no problem stating that

im done, but you can keep derailing the thread if you want to

Those "Wings" are going to look fresh on y'all feet.

Be sure to post pictures when y'all shipment(s) arrive.

got no issue with you because i dont know you, just anytime someone has an opinion that you dont agree with you think they supposed to bow down to you.......funny thing is no other mods seem to be so extra, but i guess you got the extra time, so i get it.

and yep, i have beefed with folk on nt before....i got no problem stating that

im done, but you can keep derailing the thread if you want to

cool that you are done derailing the thread and i love how you want to say you have no issue with me yet you immediately state the issue with me. the issue you have with me wasnt even present in here but you still decided you needed to express yourself to me. you are one smart pickle.

Back
Top Bottom