Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

10,093 in the house. Size 10.

I don't remember the last time I bought a pair of Jordan's that I felt were worth every nickel i paid for them. These are absolutely worth every nickel.

These are SOO much better than the PSNYs, which I have and am so underwhelmed with.

WELL DONE, JB!

Last edited:
No complaints here
GALLERY]

Just received mine from feFed ex. No shipping confirmation. Snkrs still shows in progress. Free 2 day shipping though.

I got # 0/12,000, I'm pretty sure it's going to have the highest resell value with it being priceless n all. I ended scooping up a pair of 03-04 Playoffs tho since I'm obviously not going to wear the Wings. Hope everyone else who copped enjoys looking at your pair or profits tremendously from the resell.

Not salty at all tbh, I'm happy with a pair of wearable Playoffs. Although I definitely wanted a pair as a XII head, had I scored a pair of Wings they would probably just get double wrapped in plastic, then maybe put in a safe with a lock and buried in my back yard like cash.

:rofl: JK

All these pics got me excited! My pair comes in tomorrow. Don't know how I got so lucky on the draw but these are definitely being kept and cherished

Back
Top Bottom