Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

according to: StockX, Ebay & FC.

NO.

If you want PB's, sell you wings and you will have cash to buy the PB's and still have money left over.
I don't know what you're looking at but on stockx they're about the same price. after he sells them and they take out fees and shipping, he probably won't even have enough $ left to buy PB's straight up

Yeah, I was salty when I wasn't able to get them. A lot of people don't appreciate sneakers like this anymore. More people are in it for value than for the actual shoe. Did you also get a pair of the Super Fly "Slam Dunk" ?
No, I could have. footlocker.com had them on sale a while back but I was focused on the 7s that were releasing.
I love mine, though I havent worn them in a while tho
I wore mine Saturday when I went to secure my White, French Blue, Metallic Silver, and Varsity Red 12s and when my friends and I were shooting basketballs.

Not sure if it's been answered, but why did Nike tape the hole on the shoebox? Just so nothing falls in or what?

Last edited:

I don't know what you're looking at but on stockx they're about the same price. after he sells them and they take out fees and shipping, he probably won't even have enough $ left to buy PB's straight up
ok.

There are 12,000 pairs of wings.

There are way more than 12,000 pairs of PB's.

Also: No Yeezys are numbered, these are.

They have released the PB's Twice now.

If they are the same price right now, today, fine.

I'd wait a month or two and check again.

okay now you've gone too far bro
You know what I mean
tongue.gif

ok.

There are 12,000 pairs of wings.

There are way more than 12,000 pairs of PB's.

Also: No Yeezys are numbered, these are.

They have released the PB's Twice now.

If they are the same price right now, today, fine.

I'd wait a month or two and check again.
okay I mean the dude asked the question about the trade today so I figured he was talking about today, not two months from now

okay I mean the dude asked the question about the trade today so I figured he was talking about today, not two months from now
And if the dude has any common sense he will wait.

And if the dude has any common sense he will wait.

who knows man Wings could go down in price. no one knows

and thats why we use the legit check/price check section....

for all that yeezy trade talk...

i have every adi yeezy minus tan jesus joints

and reselling aside i wouldnt trade wing 12s for any of them.

and i buy maybe 1-2 jordans a year. 

Last edited:
Got mine pair in yesterday ... Craftsmanship is on point there are no flaws on my pair thank you based shoe gods!!

Did a quick comparison the leather on the French blue 12 is way more malleable/softer, the Wings leather is very stiff..
Another thing I noticed is that the wings appear to have a thicker cut of leather
View media item 1984320View media item 1984321
Also the Wings mold seems to be higher than the French blue 12's
View media item 1984323
Will compare to my Master 12's and PSNY 12's if anyone is interested.

Anyone else with both pairs notice the height differences?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom