Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Does the black come back? or once its wiped its gone.
Gone it seems like. Flat black Angelus paint FTW 
tongue.gif

I really do enjoy seeing everyone post pics but man iunno why i keep coming back in here lol so salty i didnt win these

Pair number 3 just got here. Sloppy pant job on the leather. I see many spots were the gold from the wings is showing. Also got couple French blue pairs in and the quality control on them is a disgrace. Size 14 btw in the Wings

Last edited:
Wings not on Flight Club yet? :nerd: .. Didn't see them on the sight but I probably missed them. They couldn't have sold out if they had pairs right?

I know they're going thru renovations but the consignment portion is still open.

#10517. I read someone saying they feel stiff, and they do. Leather is ok in my opinion. Still happy to have a pair.
Probably because of the paint they used. If they are anything like the LM's (I don't have a pair to compare between the two), they will need to break in before softening up.

Probably because of the paint they used. If they are anything like the LM's (I don't have a pair to compare between the two), they will need to break in before softening up.
Yea I think people need to wear them a few times before judging them. I hope these break in like my LM's did.

Looks like they're moving too.

not fast enough though, you know you biting your fingernails like a fiend :D

*scratches head*

Not fast enough? Only see size 8,10.5,11, and 12 left so my assumption was they had other sizes that already sold, I could be wrong tho.

"Biting your fingernails like a fiend" firing shots now? Where did that come from? ... None the less, interesting comment coming from the guy who's always looking for deals on used shoes :D

Last edited:
*scratches head*

Not fast enough? Only see size 8,10.5,11, and 12 left so my assumption was they had other sizes that already sold, I could be wrong tho.

"Biting your fingernails like a fiend" firing shots now? Where did that come from? ... None the less, interesting comment coming from the guy who's always looking for deals on used shoes :D

oh it's like that? I thought you were waiting on your pair, thought you hit the raffle.

Back
Top Bottom