AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

People who don’t understand the complaints just don’t get it. For a lot of us these are up there with our favorite all time jordans so it’s extremely disappointing but as mentioned above, what we look like waiting another 15 years? These will do for now because we all can’t find ds ogs and then spend 200 to destroy a doner. I’ll just take the laces out reshape these and make do. I’m not expecting a 24 year old to get it, or just a goofball who will wear anything and doesn’t care about details

I agree with this completely, but anymore for me it depends on the model. I will buy these however they come out because I have wanted a pair since '96/'97 and never got them. It's now or never, and I have wanted this colorway XII in my possession for so long. Other shoes, even ones that are some of my favorites, if they jack up the retro to the point where they don't give me the feeling I had originally and want again now, I've learned I have zero trouble passing on them and never looking back. For example, the most recent black/metallic Vs. Had the OGs. Had a previous retro. The latest ones, I could've bought at retail in a Footlocker and just couldn't do it. Mostly it was the tongue. Something overall about that retro was off just enough to keep my credit card in my wallet. Haven't ever regretted it.
Nah, you should pass on these. 🤭

You know we do this every few years, top favorite and most hated XIIs all time. Let’s see if anyone’s has changed or newbies opinions froggystyle.
OG
1) Taxi
2) Playoff
3) Cherry
4) Flu Game
5) Obsidian
Retro +
1) Indigo
2) Field Purple
3) Flint
4) Melo
5) Wolf Grey Low
Most Hated
1) PSNY Milan
2) Rising Sun
3) Deep Royal
4) The Master
5) White Dark Grey

Last edited:
People who don’t understand the complaints just don’t get it. For a lot of us these are up there with our favorite all time jordans so it’s extremely disappointing but as mentioned above, what we look like waiting another 15 years? These will do for now because we all can’t find ds ogs and then spend 200 to destroy a doner. I’ll just take the laces out reshape these and make do. I’m not expecting a 24 year old to get it, or just a goofball who will wear anything and doesn’t care about details
dblplay1212 dblplay1212 said we can't voice complaints anymore.

You can voice complaints but a lot of what I’ve read is wishful thinking and overhyped expectations. There was never any indication they were putting a new 12 last into production. We got the field purples 2 mos back. We’ve seen pics for over a month now.

So I can’t really understand the frustration now. Seems mistimed to me. If I was expecting a better shape than current 12’s and that’s worth complaining about, I complain and leave.

Can’t keep giving a company money for something you don’t like and get taken seriously by other people. It’s irrational behavior to get months of information and then get worked up a couple weeks before release.

Well I guess Im just another dummy that likes these enough to buy. At what point do we all realize what they are going to continue to do here? They will NEVER give us the original like we all want them. This is NOT ground breaking news here. How many times do we see this, to finally get? I will just continue to buy and be more than happy about it.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 there's a lot of complaining in here brother, where are you? These threads just aren't the same without you policing them and chastising people for their opinions.

7AxJgDU.png

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 there's a lot of complaining in here brother, where are you? These threads just aren't the same without you policing them and chastising people for their opinions.

7AxJgDU.png
lol comparing complaints on build quality of an og retro months prior to release to showing up on release day to say "Yea I think this new colorway is terrible but good luck to the suckers going for these today" is hilarious. One is discussion with reference points from 25 years ago, the other is you just poo poo'ing on what others like.

lol comparing complaints on build quality of an og retro months prior to release to showing up on release day to say "Yea I think this new colorway is terrible but good luck to the suckers going for these today" is hilarious. One is discussion with reference points from 25 years ago, the other is you just poo poo'ing on what others like.
There's my guy

pleased-jay-z.gif

Do we have side by side comparisons of the ogs and the 2023s yet? I had the ogs and the red on these are looking brighter then the ogs. It could just be the lighting in the pics, but I could have sworn the red was a darker shade and not a bright red.

Back
Top Bottom