AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Lol, same folks trashing this shoe, will be copping come the 28th, watch.
I sincerely hope that they listen to their minds & ignore their hearts.
To anyone that think that these Cherries are ugly then Please, don’t stress yourself out by purchasing them.
Just retain your funds for a much more refreshing cop like a remix-colorway silhouette.

Last edited:
I need in hand comparisons anymore to care too much. Especially color comparisons of 3 stock pics with different white balance, saturation, color grading. This is another 12. The keep creeping the elevation of the toebox on every model. It’s probably on some kind of percentage basis over time until they just stop selling retros to bring back demand again 🤣

“The Jordan lifetime plan.”

But some of these comments come across so pissed off and I can’t really understand it. It’s better than the last one, skip it if the recent 12’s make you want to punch a hole in the wall 🤷🏼‍♂️

The toe boxes are just awful now on the 12. They need to raise them up but they are flat as hell. That’s literally all they need to do to make them better.

It's not just the 12's. People keep drooling over the "sleeker" toe box on these things, and I think it looks terrible. Just like you said, it's not sleek, it's flat. The 6's and 7's from a couple of years back looked bad, and broke in even worse because of it.

seems like everyone just wants that nicely contoured and trim box
1696509299792.png

I can’t wait to purchase these and then be completely unhappy with how terrible they are. Glutton for punishment here.

For real though I’m sure for a wearable experience these will be completely serviceable, just can’t sit them next to OGs on the coffee table lol.

If they are at least the same quality and shape as playoffs it’s acceptable. It’s inconsistency that’s the most frustrating part for me now. They are always going back and forth. Either stay the same for better or worse or keep improving.

JD Sports officials pics (or any LEGIT retailer) > “Beechkicks” pics

Also, how would these have a worse shape than the Playoffs from ‘22? If anything they’d have the same shape which was better than the ‘09 shape. And yes, they could be tied too tight which would alter the shape of the shoe.
Yeah I don't know why they'd be any different really. Isn't that how the last handful or so of 12s have been?

I only consider OG with 12s so I can't remember if they've been much different then the Playoffs lately.

Back
Top Bottom