AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Not gonna name the shop that did this because they're good people, but this corny crap is everything I hate about the current state of this "hobby." :lol:

Screenshot_20231022-144655.png
...its just a photo-op tho

its the people with the warehouses full of one sneaker that should be slowly waterboarded

True. 12's don't seem to move but this is an OG colorway.

Some will miss but they won't be too hard to obtain slightly over retail.

I got surgery the day before the drop. Supposed to go home same day but hopefully I'll be cognitive enough to secure online.
Prayers going up for a successful surgery and recovery my brother, I know how it is. I was in a coma last year when those Yellow Toe 1’s came out last year. It’s funny because when I was able to start walking again and whatnot months later, I walked in a Snipes near me and grabbed the last pair in my size lol. They had just got a restock a day or two prior, I was ecstatic.

even tho this a big GR all the old heads coming out for it out here i bet lol. ppl who prolly havent copped a j since the 2019ish bred 11s. .....some areas these gonna get scooped up quick. not playin no games. this the type of shoe...the people who actually watched MJ play on tv..they coming swingin for em

the 2016 flu games were brutual...put in over 20 tickets when you had to actually go to stores....struck out..battled online for over 2 hours with websites freezing...i miss them days where you could fight online on eastbay etc. no que bs like today where its just a splash screen and you wait ..was a trip going ham on the laptop back then..had scored finally off footlocker i think. spam add to cart for hours

I really hate how all these stores want you to put your cc info in for a raffle and if you win they will automatically charge your card. What if I would have done that for some bricks now I will have 7 pairs when I only want one and those I’m site are all sales are final so no returns smh.

I've realized you gotta just stop entering raffles. Most stuff can be had online day of release now anyway. Even if you miss resell is so rarely 2x now, you might end up coming out ahead better by just waiting it out.

I've realized you gotta just stop entering raffles. Most stuff can be had online day of release now anyway. Even if you miss resell is so rarely 2x now, you might end up coming out ahead better by just waiting it out.
Not true at all considering how quickly things can sell out online and depending on the size you wear you’ll also be paying a premium going resale

even tho this a big GR all the old heads coming out for it out here i bet lol. ppl who prolly havent copped a j since the 2019ish bred 11s. .....some areas these gonna get scooped up quick. not playin no games. this the type of shoe...the people who actually watched MJ play on tv..they coming swingin for em

the 2016 flu games were brutual...put in over 20 tickets when you had to actually go to stores....struck out..battled online for over 2 hours with websites freezing...i miss them days where you could fight online on eastbay etc. no que bs like today where its just a splash screen and you wait ..was a trip going ham on the laptop back then..had scored finally off footlocker i think. spam add to cart for hours
These won’t be hard for people that know what they are doing.

Can't wait to rock these! Out of all the Jordans from 1-14, I would say 12's are the most comfortable and I can wear em all day without any foot fatigue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom