AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Is this site legit breh? Never heard of em.. good looks on the link either way
1698517273306.png

LEGIT 100% Good lookin out. Copped EASILY just now . No foolishness now to have to go thru :pimp:. Just need new TAXIS to come thru

Last edited:
Either size, 15 preferred.

Appreciate it my brother, the link you sent sold out of the size 14. I put in my two snkrs entries and then played three hours of Pickleball. Wasn’t able to keep up with all of the traffic.

As you know, patience is key. Hopefully I can hit on a restock or descending eBay prices.
Patience is definitely key. Will be on the lookout for that 15 baby

Will be @ you if I see one.

Excellent developments at the homestead. GF asks me if I was able to cop the Cherrys this morning.

“Well great a-hole, that’s two pairs I bought you for your birthday this week you now have doubles of.” So I have a second pair of Playoff 8’s as well

Caught the last 9.5 for 176 here

Used code: spooky

MVP of the year. Holy **** thank you copped.

20231028_132944.jpg

Feels like 1997 all over again

They sure look 1997 in that shot. Hope my pair looks just as nice when they get here.

I convinced my mom to pay the 1st Klarna payment on these for my birthday. :rofl::evil:

She was the one that got me the OG’s in 1997.

Genius. 💡🧠
Thank God I ain’t miss out rn. Saved a lil w/status rewards too.🙏
Always wish I woulda kept my OG’s.😒

Last edited:
Pending for 12 mins and GOT EM ...
God I hope fedex isn't delivering. They got me for 2 pairs this year. It'll say out for delivery and never show lol I showed my *** last time...even had nike corporate contact the fedex. They knew something was up...happened alot at that spot
What did Nike corporate do for you?

Back
Top Bottom