AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Champs pair has terrible banana shape. (Middle)

Attachments

• 16985127829598538589906559008433.jpg
    16985127829598538589906559008433.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 530
Caught the last 9.5 for 176 here

Used code: spooky

Caught a size 9. 183 shipped

Caught the last 9.5 for 176 here

Used code: spooky

Dayum wish I had caught this

Good morning Dr.

I have been running really hot lately, guess it was my turn to be in the barrel.

Struck out on DSG, Hibbetts, footlocker, champs, and two SNKRS accounts. Reached out to an old buddy on eBay, paid $20 over retail for at least one pair. It’s not here yet but I’m looking forward to that one pair.

How did you do sir?

Good morning Dr.

I have been running really hot lately, guess it was my turn to be in the barrel.

Struck out on DSG, Hibbetts, footlocker, champs, and two SNKRS accounts. Reached out to an old buddy on eBay, paid $20 over retail for at least one pair. It’s not here yet but I’m looking forward to that one pair.

How did you do sir?
Better Generation with a 14.

But not sure what size you need!!!

Good morning Dr.

How did you do sir?
Ah man, you should’ve told me. $20 over isn’t bad tho. Were you looking for a 14 or 15?

I had 3 but cancelled one. Double completed baby

Gotta hunt down a white and red bulls starter jacket now.....I'm not into matchy but that'd be final boss 🔥

Ah man, you should’ve told me. $20 over isn’t bad tho. Were you looking for a 14 or 15?

I had 3 but cancelled one. Double completed baby

Either size, 15 preferred.

Appreciate it my brother, the link you sent sold out of the size 14. I put in my two snkrs entries and then played three hours of Pickleball. Wasn’t able to keep up with all of the traffic.

As you know, patience is key. Hopefully I can hit on a restock or descending eBay prices.

Back
Top Bottom