AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

IMG_2658.jpeg
SNKRS with the fast shipping. Very nice!

I don’t get it….some people getting their pairs while some of us ain’t even got shipping confirmation yet.

This always happens. They're shipping out thousands of pairs of shoes. Some people get them first. Some people get them last. Usually just about everyone gets them unless Nike cancels your order, or they get stolen. Chill, bro, you'll get your shoes.

This always happens. They're shipping out thousands of pairs of shoes. Some people get them first. Some people get them last. Usually just about everyone gets them unless Nike cancels your order, or they get stolen. Chill, bro, you'll get your shoes.

Patience ain’t one of my virtues lol. Especially for these I been waiting 25 years (I don’t count the disgrace of a retro that was the 2009).

Patience ain’t one of my virtues lol. Especially for these I been waiting 25 years (I don’t count the disgrace of a retro that was the 2009).
I totally get it but there's a difference between being impatient and panicking that you're for some reason not going to get them. I usually get stuff pretty quick from NDC, but every once in a while nothing moves for a week. Can't think of a single time I didn't actually get my shoes, though.

I totally get it but there's a difference between being impatient and panicking that you're for some reason not going to get them. I usually get stuff pretty quick from NDC, but every once in a while nothing moves for a week. Can't think of a single time I didn't actually get my shoes, though.
I agree and I buy a lot of stuff only had one thing not ship and that was the patent breds.

These are really nice in hand, I must say. I was comparing them to the recent white / grey 12s and the cherry colorway has plusher leather. Anyone else think that?

I think these or the taxis are most likely to be favorites, same with HGG and Cherrys. For OGs those were easy to get and play ball in. The other colorways IMO became a bigger deal in retro times than back in the day. The one exception being the playoff XI’s. But that one was peak MJ and bulls hype during the 72-10 season which was madness.
Pretty sure taxis and flu games were and are the most popular 12s. Also pretty sure HGG and breds were and are still the favorites of 13s. I have no data or stats, but this is what I believe.

Since we’re in the topic…

Pre Jordan IX MJ would debut the “new” model during the all star game every year in a black based or ~off team~ (Bordeaux VII, Infrared VI
This and also we'd get our 1st glimpse of the new jordan a few weeks or days before the AS game during the epic super bowl commercials. I used to watch the superbowl just to see the new jordan commercial. Those were the days!

That pair looks dang good. That shape…

You got a hell of a pair. These are damn near shaped like the OG. Not much curve in the heel mudguard is cut correctly as well!

Was thinking the same thing. I’ve seen a couple pairs that look like this so far. Kinda like the 3s some pairs came out better than others

reconic supreme reconic supreme also got a hellofa pair

The varsity red hittin different

IMG_1323.jpeg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom