AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Was thinking the same thing. I’ve seen a couple pairs that look like this so far. Kinda like the 3s some pairs came out better than others

@reconic supreme also got a hellofa pair

The varsity red hittin different

IMG_1323.jpeg

This always happens. They're shipping out thousands of pairs of shoes. Some people get them first. Some people get them last. Usually just about everyone gets them unless Nike cancels your order, or they get stolen. Chill, bro, you'll get your shoes.
I've been doing this for years and never saw this happen

Gotta hunt down a white and red bulls starter jacket now.....I'm not into matchy but that'd be final boss 🔥

My jacket of choice for this year:

IMG_3743.jpeg

IMG_3740.jpeg

I have this one as well along with my 80s Starter Jacket.

Came to get some info on shipping, and it looks like everyone is in the same boat as me. Four days later and still no movement on NDC. Not sure if I have seen this long of a delay before.

I’m wondering if it depends where they are shipping from. Some parts of the country are already experiencing weather so who knows. A couple peeps got their pairs from SNKRS already from Saturday.

Pretty happy with this pair overall. Biggest gripe aside from not using the metal eyelets is the fact the tongue on these things is so short. The shape is much improved from recent 12’s though, leather is decent quality and that shade of red is just a thing of beauty.

I’m absolutely ecstatic to have these again. This is a top 10 Jordan for me. I really need my second pair so I can determine which is going straight to foot.

I contacted Nike via chat, they said est del date is Friday but we’ll see.

Came to get some info on shipping, and it looks like everyone is in the same boat as me. Four days later and still no movement on NDC. Not sure if I have seen this long of a delay before.
Last time ive had shoes take this long with Nike was my Playoff 13s that took exactly 2 weeks from the order date to delivery. My guess is Nike doesn't have all the stock

My shock drop pair again.

8)

I ended up hitting on again on the actual release date, Oct. 28, on SNKRS. I struck out again on a 12.5, so I ended up just grabbing another size 13. I was also kinda pissed because I didn't know that JD Sports was selling 12.5's of these until after the fact.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

They usually don't, so I didn't bother to check. I tried to add a pair to the cart, and yall know how that went...

🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

No dice.

So, I guess I'll just be settling for two size 13s of these. At the end of the day, I'm just glad I was able to get two pairs and finally get this release out of the way.

💯

They got til Friday. Then I’m canceling the order if I don’t get a delivery or at least see movement.

What is the purpose of this approach? Sounds like you don't have another pair from elsewhere, so why in the world would your annoyance/impatience trump your desire to have the shoes? Shoes that, like I said yesterday, you're almost certain to receive.
So if they aren't in your hands by Friday, you'd rather cancel and have zero chance of Nike sending them to you--and then have to start over in your search for a pair? Like I also said yesterday, a lot of things on NT don't make sense :rofl:

Last edited:
I live on the west coast and it’s pretty regular a week goes by before any shipping update. Then it’s delivered within 2 days usually.

I do in fact have a pair in hand, did yall not see my post? ordered from FTL the same day and they were delivered this morning. SNKERS got no excuse.

I do in fact have a pair in hand, did yall not see my post? ordered from FTL the same day and they were delivered this morning. SNKERS got no excuse.

I missed that. I still think you’re being silly, but we’re all entitled to roll how we roll.
Technically, though, Nike/SNKRS needs no excuse. No one promised you the shoes would be shipped by now.

Back
Top Bottom