AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Possible stupid question: Are OG 12s wearable today?

Just a re-glue and they're good or do they usually crumble? Just curious

Definitely wearable, found a DS pair back in 2016-17. Just need to reglue the sole. The plastic "Jumpman" piece on the side of the shoe will probably need to be replaced as well. Every pair I've seen have deterioration including the pair I had.

For reference, I actually did a bootleg review on youtube back then lol . I speak about restoring them

Definitely wearable, found a DS pair back in 2016-17. Just need to reglue the sole. The plastic "Jumpman" piece on the side of the shoe will probably need to be replaced as well. Every pair I've seen have deterioration including the pair I had.

For reference, I actually did a bootleg review on youtube back then lol . I speak about restoring them

Jordan 12 are TANKS ma man. 3's 12's and 17's durable ASF

IMG_3009.jpeg
IMG_3012.jpeg
Taxis next

I wore my 1997 Obsidians to work recently on an easy office day where I was primarily walking around on carpet not doing much, and they definitely feel like 27 year old shoes lol. Whatever is left of the zoom bags ain’t doin a lot if they aren’t turned completely to dust internally. They held up okay though. Wouldn’t wanna play ball or something in them, but for sitting around they’re good.

Taxis or Obsidians are next for sure. I’ve never owned Obsidians before so I’d like those next but if Taxi’s come next I’m ok with that too, I’ll be able to retire my cdp pair.

Any OG 12 is merely a decoration at this point. Maybe you could wear it for a day but you're not doing your feet any favors. Can't find my pair :smh: I'ma be real tight if it accidentally got mailed back out 🤬

What sucks is they will drop the taxi just like these and we will buy them. Then in 2027 they will drop probably flu games or something with og shape

Finally got my pair, came with an ugly crease on one of the shoes, but I’m keeping them. I can tell they’re going to feel great once broken in. They definitely fit tts.

Only improvement on new pairs is they fixed the alignment of the upper and the midsole. That **** was rampant on ogs. But that’s literally the only improvement. And maybe the more detailed jumpman.

Dont need ebay pics

I posted a picture of OGs that I still have in my closet

I don’t see any bulk in the upper of the shoe and don’t remember any bulk in the other multiple pairs I owned
The photo you provided looks like the shoe was found in storage and at the bottom of the pile.

Put it on foot and see how the shape is different.

If you can’t notice the difference in person than there’s not much else I can assist with. You either notice the differences or you don’t

The bulkiness of the OGs is noticeable as the slant from the toe to the ankle area. Notice at the ankle it goes down at a slight curve and then a 45 degree angle slant to the toe. The newer retros doesn’t have that slant, they slimmed it down and does a more curve approach (banana shape). You can also see more white leather above the mudguard which signals more material surface area. The OGs are also taller and the retro is shorter in height. I’m sure others can add on differences
IMG_1108.jpeg
IMG_5549.jpeg
IMG_1125.jpeg
IMG_1124.jpeg
IMG_1114.jpeg
IMG_1125.jpeg
IMG_5552.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1122.jpeg
    IMG_1122.jpeg
    500.2 KB · Views: 23
Back