AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Snapped a photo of these 4 OG releases. Which one is your favorite ?
IMG_5092.jpeg
2023 has dropped some retro heat on the low now that I look at that lineup (my 4 pickups of the year as well along with Cardinal VII)

anyone knows if any site has these for retail still?

i finally got paid today. and i have some money and want to buy them. i was waiting to get paid , unfortunately it happened after release.

i checked the recent dicks website link but they're now sold out

any good news?

i normally wear a size 10.5 in jordans. so i guess that's what i would be looking for

these are my first 12s

2016 Space Jam was nicely executed too.

Yeah they were ok. 2019 infrared too. But updates have been made to the 11 since those space jams. Padding in the upper and I feel like the pl cut is closer to win like uncs on space jams.

This is random but I was thinking about 2 of our favorite and most coveted J’s are bad luck charms

“The steal” game 2 95 ecf

IMG_1377.jpeg

Air balled a potential game winner and sent home in space jams lol
IMG_1378.jpeg

So I hit on SNKRS, got order confirmation and tracking. Turns out, nike employee did not scan my tracking info. Shoes are lost somehwere.

Nike refunded my money but said theres a possibility I could still get the shoes. Not holding my breath.

The rep did help me out, he sent me to Dickssportinggoods website where I just copped a sz 9.5. Hope those dont get canceled.

Nike rep also offered a 15% discount code. I thought they use to give 25%?

UPDATE

So right after the rep returned my items, I received shipping confirmation for the item.

My shoes from nike that were returned by the rep are arriving to my house today.

So Nike just gifted me a pair of Jordan Cherry 12s and they also gave me a 15% discount code for a future purchase.

Yeah they were ok. 2019 infrared too. But updates have been made to the 11 since those space jams. Padding in the upper and I feel like the pl cut is closer to win like uncs on space jams.

This is random but I was thinking about 2 of our favorite and most coveted J’s are bad luck charms

IMG_1377.jpeg

IMG_1378.jpeg
He redeemed himself at least in Concords the next year. The Black Concords would have been the perfect regular season road shoe or playoff home shoe.

Ordered a pair from DSG yesterday and the arrived today. I'm pretty happy with my pair. These are my first pair of 12s ever. I got 3 pairs of OG colors now going to hunt after the others that released this year. Especially the both Playoffs that came out this year. One thing I noticed is that the box is huge. Compared it to the box that my 97 silver bullets came in There's a pretty big difference.
IMG_6181.jpg
IMG_6180.jpg

Ordered a pair from DSG yesterday and the arrived today. I'm pretty happy with my pair. These are my first pair of 12s ever. I got 3 pairs of OG colors now going to hunt after the others that released this year. Especially the both Playoffs that came out this year. One thing I noticed is that the box is huge. Compared it to the box that my 97 silver bullets came in There's a pretty big difference.
IMG_6181.jpg
IMG_6180.jpg
Bigger box was purposely used to accommodate the banana toebox you received.

1699307362960.gif

anyone knows if any site has these for retail still?

i finally got paid today. and i have some money and want to buy them. i was waiting to get paid , unfortunately it happened after release.

i checked the recent dicks website link but they're now sold out

any good news?

i normally wear a size 10.5 in jordans. so i guess that's what i would be looking for

these are my first 12s
Shiekh still has a 10-10.5 still Available

IMG_1377.jpeg

IMG_1378.jpeg
I thought the 2019 Nike Air Bred 4 was well executed too. Do you agree?

Back
Top Bottom