AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

box is comedy 🤣

IMG_1756.jpeg
image.jpeg

Me either. They might be faster than AMM, but that’s not saying much. Amazon has a thousand times more volume of packages they have to ship to people yet their shipping is two maybe even 3 times faster. Nike just needs to do better simple as that.

I'm underwhelmed and I told myself I'm only keeping what I absolutely love so these are going and the 8s staying. 85 lows prolly going back too, but they won't be here for a few days so I gotta see how I like em.

Haven't seen this spoken about, I know I'm not the only person that's meticulous with their shoes, especially when paying $210 for a pair. Have y'all checked the "Jumpman" plastic tabs on yours? The placement on my pair from Nike was off. One foot had a higher jumpman were the other pair was noticeably lower. Even the medial side was off too. Not only that, the right foot on my pair wasn't lined up correctly on the front toe so it caused a big crease straight down the middle and on the sides of the toe box every time I took a step. I don't care about my shoes creasing but in that way is a no go for me. I could see how the bottom sole wasn't glued all the way through because the sole wasn't lined up correctly and there was a tiny gap in that space because of the misalignment. Surprised it even passed QC

I was gonna return them but was lucky to find another size 10 in store and bought them to swap the feet and then returned back to store. Only issue now is one pair has more tumbled leather than the other but not too much, plastic tab on medial side aren't the same height but a lot better than what I had and the left foot mudguard isn't alined all the way correctly with the midsole which you can see in the last pic [bottom foot] the mudguard goes past the midsole. Happy to have these but lately been more selective with my sneaker purchases and no matter how much I want a shoe, if my pair isn't made right to my liking I rather keep that money in pocket to buy a better pair or something else. This is one of the reasons I rather try on/buy shoes in store. I need at least 2-3 pairs of the same size so I can pick out the best looking feet to pair up

IMG_1895.jpg
IMG_1896.jpg
IMG_1897 (1).jpg

Haven't seen this spoken about, I know I'm not the only person that's meticulous with their shoes, especially when paying $210 for a pair. Have y'all checked the "Jumpman" plastic tabs on yours? The placement on my pair from Nike was off. One foot had a higher jumpman were the other pair was noticeably lower. Even the medial side was off too. Not only that, the right foot on my pair wasn't lined up correctly on the front toe so it caused a big crease straight down the middle and on the sides of the toe box every time I took a step. I don't care about my shoes creasing but in that way is a no go for me. I could see how the bottom sole wasn't glued all the way through because the sole wasn't lined up correctly and there was a tiny gap in that space because of the misalignment. Surprised it even passed QC

I was gonna return them but was lucky to find another size 10 in store and bought them to swap the feet and then returned back to store. Only issue now is one pair has more tumbled leather than the other but not too much, plastic tab on medial side aren't the same height but a lot better than what I had and the left foot mudguard isn't alined all the way correctly with the midsole which you can see in the last pic [bottom foot] the mudguard goes past the midsole. Happy to have these but lately been more selective with my sneaker purchases and no matter how much I want a shoe, if my pair isn't made right to my liking I rather keep that money in pocket to buy a better pair or something else. This is one of the reasons I rather try on/buy shoes in store. I need at least 2-3 pairs of the same size so I can pick out the best looking feet to pair up

IMG_1895.jpg
IMG_1896.jpg
IMG_1897 (1).jpg
as someone thats worked in retail for 10 years, including a year at foot locker, I hate you psychopaths the most.

Back
Top Bottom