AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

IMG_1442.jpeg

I still think 1992 Jordan is all around peak Jordan, but what little he lost in athleticism…key word little…he picked up more in basketball IQ and other intangibles which made him so much more dangerous…his shot was greatly improved, he somehow took his court vision to an even higher Level. October 95-June ‘98 was a VERY special time. Then again when it came to Mike ‘84-‘98 was one big special time.
90-91 he was at peak athletically mentally. and hungry for that elusive ring. 95-96 he came back stronger than ever to prove he was still the king and avenge his fathers death, howver i dont care what anyone says he had lost many steps compared to 90-91 and that is just a scientific fact. There is no doubt he wouldv won in 94 , 95, and 99 had he not retired. Props that he stayed on top of the mountain till the very end.

Yeah the Rockets would have beaten the Bulls easily

Robert Horry on Pippen
Vernon Maxwell on Jordan
Dream putting up 40 a game
Rudy T easily out coaches Phil Jackson
Phil had the superior assistant coaches so advantage Bulls
Robert Horry was considered a clone of Pippen .thus a wash.
Vernon Maxwell would have just been a pest. Ask Gary Payton how the "glove" defense worked out.

The only thing not funny about this would have been the absolute devastation DREAM would have done to the Bulls centers Will Perdue, Dikey simkins, Luc Longley and Bill Wennington

Phil had the superior assistant coaches so advantage Bulls
Robert Horry was considered a clone of Pippen .thus a wash.
Vernon Maxwell would have just been a pest. Ask Gary Payton how the "glove" defense worked out.
The only thing not funny about this would have been the absolute devastation DREAM would have done to the Bulls centers Will Perdue, Dikey simkins, Luc Longley and Bill Wennington

as great as the Dream was, he averaged 22 pts a game against the bulls and never broke 40
if we are talking realistic scenarios, the bulls with the same core from 93 and adding kukoc and kerr in 94 might have been the best version of the bulls. I still believe Horace Grant was a better fit for the bulls than rodman.

Back
Top Bottom