AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Rodman was tough. No question. But I think he wanted a just bit of attention as well.
Rodman wanted attention off the court because he grew up neglected and with low self esteem. But he was a MUCH better defender and rebounder than HoG. The Bulls didn't need scoring, and Ho needed validation that he was a top tier talent by signing with another team. He was never as good after he left.

Anyone saying Horace Grant was better than Rodman simply doesn't know what they're talking about. It's an insane argument tbh. This guy knew which direction a ball would bounce when it was shot. Horace Grant is a peasant in comparison. Don't even get me started on guarding Shaq.

domination.png

Horace would cry like a B*tch when MJ or Phil got on his ***. Rodman you never had to say 1 word for motivatation
I was always a Horace fan. The only time that changed was when he beat the bulls in 1995 and the whole on the shoulder celebration. He of ALL former teammates should have known better than to do that. I think he truly thought he was on MJ/Pip level. Rodman was a sideshow with all his drama but you could not deny the mans work and heart. The Bulls were perfect for him because they knew how to deal with him knowing it would translate to what was most important, winning.

My pair came in. Just noticed that one toe is more textured than the other but it is what it is. I'm not about to buy a whole nother pair over an issue that isn't noticeable when they're on my feet. Besides that though, these look great. Super happy to have an OG colorway for my first pair of 12s.
20231113_153803.jpg
20231113_155618.jpg
20231113_155645.jpg
20231113_155705.jpg
20231113_155740.jpg
20231113_161008.jpg
Look @ the red pop on these. :emoji_fire: :emoji_100: :emoji_eyes: Wish mine came out like that

Look @ the red pop on these. :emoji_fire: :emoji_100: :emoji_eyes: Wish mine came out like that
I'm not going to lie to you, the photo is slightly edited with a "warm" filter to make the colors appear a little more saturated. I'll take proper, unedited photos tomorrow in a more exposed setting to take advantage of the natural lighting. The sun was already a couple hours away from setting when I took those photos so I edited them to make up for that.

You cannot do a 1:1 comparison between the regular season and the playoffs.
It’s a pointless comparison. The Bulls most grueling part of the season those years was the circus trip. Two weeks on the road. Meanwhile the rockets struggled with some bad teams in their non-championship years in the playoffs. Still think the Bulls could have given them a helluva series in 94 if it hadn’t been for Hue Hollins.

So you believe Vernon Maxwell’s defense would have gotten worse in the playoffs?

Do you also believe the Rockets who were 6-1 against Jordan, were going to forget how to beat the Bulls in the playoffs?
The fact that trash 94 Knicks team took the Rockets to game 7 is all you need to know. Then there is the Rodman factor who wouldve taken Olajuwan out the game by himself. Whos gonna beat you then Sam Cassell? MJ wasnt havin it. Get a clue , bruh

Last edited:
Grant and Rodman were both great defensively and both instrumental in their Bulls' run. No need to tear one down to big up the other.
Horace tore himself down. TF you talkin bout? At least Rodman knew he was there for the ride. He needed no motivation. Horace said it himself MJ and Phil used to make him cry then called MJ a "snitch" . Then immediatley after trashed the entire bulls organization after joining Orlando . Great way to honor those 3 championships MJ gifted him.

Last edited:
there is the Rodman factor he wouldve taken Olajuwan out of the game completely. you havent a clue , bruh
Rodman wasn’t joining the Bulls for the 94 or 95 seasons
He didn’t have a reason to

And what exactly was Rodman going to do against the Rockets?

The 1989 cavs were 6-0 vs the bulls during the season and lost 3-2 in the playoffs.

Did the DRose Bulls who were 3-0 vs the heat in 2011 forget how to beat the heat in the playoffs that year?
Maybe if yall GOAT didn’t retire like a little beech we wouldn’t have to do all these hypotheticals

The fact that trash 94 Knicks team took the Rockets to game 7 is all you need to know. Then there is the Rodman factor who wouldve taken Olajuwan out the game by himself. Whos gonna beat you then Sam Cassell? MJ wasnt havin it. Get a clue , bruh
You mean the same trash Knicks that took Jordan to a game 7 in 92 and to a game 6 in 93
He dayum near got caught lackin in the semifinals :rofl::rofl:
1699978400957.png

Back
Top Bottom