AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Threw them thangs on today. OG is officially retired
20231214_133512.jpg

I was in college at Michigan State at the time and still loved those UC teams. Always hoped they’d win something. From the Danny Fortson squad to the KMart-led teams. My Spartans dodged a huge bullet when KMart broke his leg. I didn’t think we could beat them for the title, and then that happened.

I was in college at Michigan State at the time and still loved those UC teams. Always hoped they’d win something. From the Danny Fortson squad to the KMart-led teams. My Spartans dodged a huge bullet when KMart broke his leg. I didn’t think we could beat them for the title, and then that happened.
Huggins had an eye for raw brute talent he could mold into bad MFs. Those teams had some aggression to them and how they played.

Huggins had an eye for raw brute talent he could mold into bad MFs. Those teams had some aggression to them and how they played.
School allegiances aside, my favorite college teams of all time are the Tark/Johnson/Augmon UNLV squads, the Fab Five—and I despise Michigan lol—the Steve Smith MSU teams, and those Cinci teams. Oh, and the Stackhouse, VC, and Jamison UNC teams. I’d say the MJ UNC teams, but that was before I started watching and playing basketball.

Last edited:
School allegiances aside, my favorite college teams of all time are the Tark/Johnson/Augmon UNLV squads, the Fab Five—and I despise Michigan lol—the Steve Smith MSU teams, amd those Cinci teams. Oh, and the Stackhouse, VC, and Jamison UNC teams. I’d say the MJ UNC teams, but that was before I started watching and playing basketball.
Those teams all had major swag on top of the talent. I’m an IU guy… our swag was anger and abuse of the team🤣 they were cooked by 94

They are not that bad. I sold one pair of my double back for the low so I'm going to hold onto this one. Still got a few ogs as well.
20140520_150325.jpg
Amazing pairs. Just messing with ya. Got rid of my 09s a few years ago. Only OGs i still have are Taxis and white reds. Wish I kept the o9s for comparisons sake

Told me to **** basically. I knew he had that heat though. I remember seeing his OG aquas
It's all love bro. I have way to many shoes I should have let go a long time ago. I sold the double of the 09s for real low at a sneaker convention. Price shot up years later and I was sour about it. Thought about letting them go to fund the latest retro. Never got around to it. I am definitely going to see if I can reglue them if they get to far gone. I have a can of barge cement I have yet to open. Got a few pairs I need to reglue the sole.

I reglued a pair of 12s a while back and it was easier than I thought as long as the side tabs are still intact. Just took a while to prep and keep clean.
Props for a dope OG collection.

I reglued a pair of 12s a while back and it was easier than I thought as long as the side tabs are still intact. Just took a while to prep and keep clean.
Props for a dope OG collection.
Also, new Full Length Zoom Air Units..

Back
Top Bottom