AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Unds’d

IMG_3971.jpeg

Anyone know of a good site to purchase waxed laces for 12’s? I’d like to put some in with silver aglets if possible

https://goxavier.com/news/2023/12/9/mens-basketball-mbb-recap-vs-cincinnati
Not the greatest pic.. but you get the point. They are using a vendor for apparel….. Until their Nike contract becomes official in 2025..

Any idea why they were consistently rocking heat while most Universities were in team issue Nikes?

Seems to be very little connection for JB.

Any idea why they were consistently rocking heat while most Universities were in team issue Nikes?

If we’re talkin back in the 90s… a lot of these guys just rocked their own kicks, Jordans they even picked up on their own at the mall. I can’t speak on Cincy’s situation but basically most teams let guys do their thing as long as it was still Nike/JB product. You had team-issued shoes or you could rock your own as long as you stayed within Nike.

If we’re talkin back in the 90s… a lot of these guys just rocked their own kicks, Jordans they even picked up on their own at the mall. I can’t speak on Cincy’s situation but basically most teams let guys do their thing as long as it was still Nike/JB product. You had team-issued shoes or you could rock your own as long as you stayed within Nike.
I remember Kimba Walker, said in an interview a family friend , owned a shop and got retros to ball in, when he was at UConn

Jordan Cat Scratch shorts, greatest shorts ever made baby.

I wish I still had a couple of pairs.

Cat scratch! I knew there was a name for them it was escaping me lol

Man, I remember looking at them on NDC a billion times and planning to order some but I never did, for reasons I can't even explain all these years later. And then one day they were gone. Always regretted that one.

Jordan Brand’s initial rollout was only with 3 schools that they were the exclusive clothing and sneaker brand for in 1997: North Carolina A&T, St John’s and Cincinnati.

Speaking of SJU, I still can’t for the life of me find a photo of Artest wearing these but I know he did

Back
Top Bottom