Air Jordan 12 low retro - SUPER BOWL - 2/6/21 -$190

Lmao SNKRS inadvertently posted Adidas sneakers in their story for this release 😂

E71C991D-75D5-4AF8-B893-F8462A4C5CBA.jpeg

I remember when it just used to be hard af and you had to fight footsites to re-checkout 30x and maybe eventually get through.

Dont even have a chance on any outlet anymore 😒

I won a pair from the rule of next raffle and a pair from livestock...
I tried the FNL app, that was a cluster of epic proportions

Heard the upper canvas tears away to reveal a different layer underneath. Anyone know if this is true and what that under layer looks like?

Wanted these but dont think enough to pay that canadian price

Esp with everything else thats coming up. Need those Carmines and Cool Grey 3s for sure

Wanted these but dont think enough to pay that canadian price

Esp with everything else thats coming up. Need those Carmines and Cool Grey 3s for sure
It’s gets converted to US dollars. 201.00.. if you don’t use PP rate... just saying
Not to mention, the US price is also displayed if you click the product

Thanks fam!!! $202 shipped to Cali. Struck out everywhere else

Easy cop off Undefeated for these this morning..I’ll see if I keep them when they arrive..I’ve been buying too much in 2021

It’s gets converted to US dollars. 201.00.. if you don’t use PP rate... just saying
Not to mention, the US price is also displayed if you click the product

Every time i got to final checkout it kept tellin me ~245. I clicked that drop down n everything. This was back when you first posted about it and actually had my size

Ugh :smh:

People fronting about these that they didn't want them or so they say on IG and they sold out in SNKRS ANYWAY SMH. Had to purchase a size down from SP...

I think Nike has bigger problems to worry about, instead of a pair of 3 strikes. That’s sitting in a retail store that in The Drop vid

Back
Top Bottom