AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter Releases>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Online Ordering +Camping out+Paying Resellers+Ebay

sadly this wont last :/

i dont see this working for future releases, people will get better and become more aware and find ways to manipulate it

got the confirmation...sent the DM like 30 secs after they tweet...i was on my phone the whole day!

35 sec. after LA tweet and still nothing...37 sec. after SM tweet and nothing. You gotta be joking me!

Originally Posted by nightruans

Twitter Releases>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Online Ordering +Camping out+Paying Resellers+Ebay

sadly this wont last :/

i dont see this working for future releases, people will get better and become more aware and find ways to manipulate it

THIS.
NTSF: The Twitter #RSVP for the Air Jordan 12 is now closed. All
Confirmation Direct Messages have been sent. Thanks for participating. 

Originally Posted by sdsualum

35 sec. after LA tweet and still nothing...37 sec. after SM tweet and nothing. You gotta be joking me!

That's what leads me to believe that this is random drawings.   And that's gonna piss people off if they confirm that.  Would have preferred they go down the list of the first people who DM'd. 

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by Luong1209

How long did it take for you to get your confirmation DM? Im from SF.

I submitted my tag, size, and digits 3 minutes after they released the tweet...Realized I did it in a different order (Not sure if that matters) and redid it correctly 45 seconds later...

You guys think I got a pair?
laugh.gif

~90 minutes for me. I DMed "#tag, ID, size"

Less than 45 mins for me. And no, the order doesn't matter ... mine was hella backwards. #tag, ID, size.

well got my pair on lock, i will have to give the twitter thing a try, guess i actually have to sign up for an account now

Originally Posted by SolexSup

You dudes at other Niketowns are lucky Niketown NY put that !%$# up at 8am, like come on im at school
laugh.gif
. Just woke up from a nap and this thread blew up up 14 pages

I know man. I saw NYC this morning so I thought us out here in LA would get the same treatment (8am). But didn't happen... Luckily for us in LA tho. We have two Nike stores within 15 minutes drive of each other. Beverly Hills and Santa Monica

Lol ... people who are expecting an instant response after they send their DM really need to chill ALL THE WAY OUT. I can only imagine how hectic those DM boxes are looking. If you sent a DM in time, realistically w/n the first 2 or 3 minutes ... you should be alright and get your confirmation.

All of these posts about how long it took you all to send a DM is just cluttering this thread. Adding all these pages and for nothing.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

You dudes at other Niketowns are lucky Niketown NY put that !%$# up at 8am, like come on im at school
laugh.gif

I know man. I saw NYC this morning so I thought us out here in LA would get the same treatment (8am). But didn't happen... Luckily for us in LA tho. We have two Nike stores within 15 minutes drive of each other. Beverly Hills and Santa Monica
will be driving by both to scoop my pairs 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

All of these posts about how long it took you all to send a DM is just cluttering this thread. Adding all these pages and for nothing.
thanks for your post that adds nothing also...at least the DM ones gives people ideas on how this new twitter RSVP is working out.  Even if you don't find that valuable...maybe some people do.

Originally Posted by nightruans

laugh.gif

will be driving by both to scoop my pairs 
happy.gif
That's my plan too. Just patiently waiting for my SM conf. Fingers crossed! I would think size 14 wouldn't sell out as fast

laugh.gif

Yeah you guys should be thankful you have a Nikestore in range
30t6p3b.gif
Missouri=0. My best bet is battle Finishline's paper cup servers, NDC, or go to the mall and try to get my size after the employees pick over and save
laugh.gif

Did anyone else not get the RSVP because of a screw up of their own like ME!? Just wanna see if Im the only loser who F**KD up?

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Lol ... people who are expecting an instant response after they send their DM really need to chill ALL THE WAY OUT. I can only imagine how hectic those DM boxes are looking. If you sent a DM in time, realistically w/n the first 2 or 3 minutes ... you should be alright and get your confirmation.
Not true... I sent my DM to NTSF in less than 1 minute and I didn't get it
mad.gif

I smell some shadiness going on there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom