AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
By having your Twitter profile PRIVATE, does that play a factor or something?

The #RSVP through Twitter is so stupid. I literally DM'ed 10 seconds after they post it up and never got a DM back.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

copped a 10.5 and 11 from nt seattle. Waited 5 hours on the computer but worth the wait. 
Congrats bro! No Nike Town's near me
ohwell.gif
. Will try my luck on NDC, Eastbay, or line-up. By any means necessary! I will secure one pair!!!

Originally Posted by Jordanthe23

The #RSVP through Twitter is so stupid. I literally DM'ed 10 seconds after they post it up and never got a DM back.
mad.gif

You aren't the only one DM'ing them bro.
There's 1,000s.

Perhaps the others DM'ed them 9 seconds after the post?

I wonder how many salty cats reserved but not gonna show up and purchase because their pockets are hurt, just to mess with people out of jealousy 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Jordanthe23

mad.gif

You aren't the only one DM'ing them bro.
There's 1,000s.

Perhaps the others DM'ed them 9 seconds after the post?
 I  didnt  DM nike NY until like 840 AM and I got a pair, but i had to wait until 9pm to get the message. I say stay calm and wait, they seem to still be contacting folks

Originally Posted by thejrob

roll.gif
at dude reserving the pair cross country and gettin fools mad
pimp.gif

This can actually messup nike's new system
laugh.gif
it'll delay rd and force them to sell Sunday or later since it'll be cancelled orders.or just. Do frist come first serve instore,but that'll just lead to lines again
laugh.gif
Guess they need to block out of state people by requiring same state id or utting your state in your rsvp?What time did people dm ntny and what time did you get?7am ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sdsualum

Originally Posted by AIRRON

i have a confirmed pair of size 11 at niketown LA... noway im making it to LA though... Just a heads up if anyone is trying to bring a friend or something

you're from Boston and you registered for a pair in LA just to try out the twitter RSVP...could've saved that pair for someone who actually lives in LA and wanted to RSVP 
tired.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Lol ... people who are expecting an instant response after they send their DM really need to chill ALL THE WAY OUT. I can only imagine how hectic those DM boxes are looking. If you sent a DM in time, realistically w/n the first 2 or 3 minutes ... you should be alright and get your confirmation.
Not true... I sent my DM to NTSF in less than 1 minute and I didn't get it
mad.gif

I smell some shadiness going on there...

Same here. I sent my DM with the quickness, and no confirmation....

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by thejrob

roll.gif
at dude reserving the pair cross country and gettin fools mad
pimp.gif

This can actually messup nike's new system
laugh.gif
it'll delay rd and force them to sell Sunday or later since it'll be cancelled orders.or just. Do frist come first serve instore,but that'll just lead to lines again
laugh.gif
Guess they need to block out of state people by requiring same state id or utting your state in your rsvp?What time did people dm ntny and what time did you get?7am ftw
pimp.gif
I say block out all people not in the tri state area. I mean honestly, boston, those types of requests need to get flagged and  asked for clarification because they get confirmed.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by JBug88

I was at 47 seconds for Santa Monica. Let's see...
Doesn't seem like NTLA worked out for me...it's been like an hour and a half...

-J-

Same here, sent out about 30-40 seconds for SM as well.  *crosses fingers*
I'm good.
"You're confirmed for a size 10"

[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]-J-[/font]

[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Damn does everybody have to scheme or try to get over ? Creating multiple twitter accounts , dm'ng Nike stores from different state , dm'ing every Nike store within a 50 mile radius ? Cats can't even be satisfied with one pair . Jordan's and the things people will do to get them lol

They need to start having separate topics, because this topic is just becoming a bunch of reservation and twitter talk.

im sure they got peoples DM but once they got to yours if your size was gone they had to skip you....which makes it fair for people not having someone else buy a random size just to sell....im sure some releases you will hit and others you will miss....but overall its better than having some guy in front of you buy your size just to have it and they dont even wear it...

Originally Posted by rjucks

loving the new twitter rsvp system. still beyond me how atlanta lost our nike town store though.

That's what I'm sayin how does a niketown lose its jb account o well of to my usual spot early Saturday

Originally Posted by HavinThangs

Any word on niketalk at lenox mall in Atl, GA. They haven't tweeted anything all day.

@nikestore said the twitter rsvp system doesnt apply to us because it's a Nike Running Store not a Nike Town. Nike Lenox Mall doesnt sell anything but running shoes.

Shout out to all that got their RSVP and really wanted a pair to keep

Sorry to all those who DIDNT get their RSVP and really wanted to keep

Death to those who got their RSVP and are planning to resell

and..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
to the people who didnt get their RSVP with intentions to only resell.. may you freeze Saturday Morning..

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Shout out to all that got their RSVP and really wanted a pair to keep

Sorry to all those who DIDNT get their RSVP and really wanted to keep

Death to those who got their RSVP and are planning to resell

and..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
to the people who didnt get their RSVP with intentions to only resell.. may you freeze Saturday Morning..
You forgot those who RSVP'd but dont live anywhere near the Niketown 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lockdown36

All the people who dont know about the reserve system are going to be mad salty Saturday morning haha

Hopefully the Niketowns are RSVPing only a certain amount of their stock.
But if they messed up and RSVPed them all....hilarity will ensue. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom