AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
to all the people that missed out, theres still good news. You can still get these  
e6626126d4fa916b27851994acd9850635a1237e_r.jpg

Ppl talking out the side of their necks now about this RSVP thing... Niketowns are not the only stores selling these I mean really...

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Magic1978

They need to start having separate topics, because this topic is just becoming a bunch of reservation and twitter talk.
First off, you just need to get off Magic's Richard.
All the twitter talk is about us obtaining the shoe for this thread. So why wouldn't we say something in here about it. Many people got shoes on lock today effortlessly! I'm not sure why your mad or bitter about it. If anything, its one less competitor you gotta deal with online or in store (unless they greedy)... But this is what the game is now. Do I like it? No, but its the closest thing to normal or to the 90's/early 00's days cos all we gotta do is walk in the store on rd (10am-5pm), pay and walk out. S*#t you can still sleep in. Who wouldn't want that?

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Magic1978

They need to start having separate topics, because this topic is just becoming a bunch of reservation and twitter talk.

Opposed to what, especially come tomorrow night when they release? Same as it ever was. Talk shifts from the shoe to the logistics come release day.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by lockdown36

All the people who dont know about the reserve system are going to be mad salty Saturday morning haha

Hopefully the Niketowns are RSVPing only a certain amount of their stock.
But if they messed up and RSVPed them all....hilarity will ensue. 

Why wouldnt they RSVP all of them? If they only RSVPd a certain amount then whats to stop people from camping out?

Will proudly stroll into Champs Sports on Saturday and scoop up my Playoffs for $123...f...a Twitter DM!!!

Approx. 6 hours later and NTLV finally confirmed two pairs for my wifey and I. We sent them a DM at exactly the same time, but received confirmation an hour apart from each other. I don't know what's worse being stuck on the Internet in que for hours refreshing while on the phone listening to eastbays cheesy hold music or watching my iPad at work all day waiting for the tweet only to wait another 6 hours for a confirmation response from NTLV...FML! I'm getting to old for this +**@! Lol

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Shout out to all that got their RSVP and really wanted a pair to keep

Sorry to all those who DIDNT get their RSVP and really wanted to keep

Death to those who got their RSVP and are planning to resell

and..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
to the people who didnt get their RSVP with intentions to only resell.. may you freeze Saturday Morning..
It's not that serious though...You really care that much what another man does with their pair of shoes?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by thejrob

roll.gif
at dude reserving the pair cross country and gettin fools mad
pimp.gif

This can actually messup nike's new system
laugh.gif
it'll delay rd and force them to sell Sunday or later since it'll be cancelled orders.or just. Do frist come first serve instore,but that'll just lead to lines again
laugh.gif
Guess they need to block out of state people by requiring same state id or utting your state in your rsvp?What time did people dm ntny and what time did you get?7am ftw
pimp.gif

Nah, especially us military people who don't have ID's for the states we live in from moving so much.
I have Illinois license, live in Cali.

Originally Posted by mark2853

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by lockdown36

All the people who dont know about the reserve system are going to be mad salty Saturday morning haha

Hopefully the Niketowns are RSVPing only a certain amount of their stock.
But if they messed up and RSVPed them all....hilarity will ensue. 

Why wouldnt they RSVP all of them? If they only RSVPd a certain amount then whats to stop people from camping out?
The fact that Nike wont let anyone campout anymore. even if they only RSVP'd half the stock they dont want ppl lining up and camping out.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

and..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
to the people who didnt get their RSVP with intentions to only resell.. may you freeze Saturday Morning..
It's not that serious though...You really care that much what another man does with their pair of shoes?

I care as much as you cared about what I posted.

So they come out Friday as in today? How come there are no posts about people copping on eastbay, fl, ndc etc?

Originally Posted by SolexSup

and..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You forgot those who RSVP'd but dont live anywhere near the Niketown 
laugh.gif
I RSVP'D FOR PRACTICE FOR WHEN A BIG RELEASE HITS AND I HAVE TO DRIVE TO A NIKETOWN. I DON'T EVEN LIVE NO WHERE NEAR THE ONE I RSVP'D AND GOT A RESPONSE BACK.

Maaaane thats lame af ATL don't gotta Niketown anymore but I ain't trippin I'm gettin' em stress free!!!! DO WORK!!!!
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom