AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Magic1978

They need to start having separate topics, because this topic is just becoming a bunch of reservation and twitter talk.
First off, you just need to get off Magic's Richard.
All the twitter talk is about us obtaining the shoe for this thread. So why wouldn't we say something in here about it. Many people got shoes on lock today effortlessly! I'm not sure why your mad or bitter about it. If anything, its one less competitor you gotta deal with online or in store (unless they greedy)... But this is what the game is now. Do I like it? No, but its the closest thing to normal or to the 90's/early 00's days cos all we gotta do is walk in the store on rd (10am-5pm), pay and walk out. S*#t you can still sleep in. Who wouldn't want that?
roll.gif
Son gets no love anywhere 
laugh.gif

What in thee world...

I hada daughter n havent been n here n 4-5 days...

Reserve system? Que?

My dude at FinishLine better still have my pairs on deck :/

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I plan to cop one pair and look for an 04 or OG pair. I'm not throwing extra bank at all these lower end quality Jordans anymore.
grin.gif

This.

If I do secure an extra pair online I may just trade it, but it all depends on the leather.  I held the kid's version in hand yesterday and wasn't impressed.  Decent shoe, but the leather was stiff.  If the Men's version has softer leather then I will keep a 2nd pair if I'm lucky enough to secure a pair online.  If not, I'll be on the hunt for some 04's and keep these on ice for a bit.  We shall find out soon enough.

I feel the same as Airuphere23 no more Bs unless I've never owned the shoe. In this case I'm happy with my 04..extra pair for someone else.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

What in thee world...

Reserve system? Que?

CONGRATS ON THE LITTLE GIRL
pimp.gif
. MY DAUGHTER IS 7 MONTHS. WONDERFUL FEELING.

What we need is an OFFICIAL release thread that it apparently is not happening...SMH

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Shout out to all that got their RSVP and really wanted a pair to keep

Sorry to all those who DIDNT get their RSVP and really wanted to keep

Death to those who got their RSVP and are planning to resell

and..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
to the people who didnt get their RSVP with intentions to only resell.. may you freeze Saturday Morning..
You forgot those who RSVP'd but dont live anywhere near the Niketown 
laugh.gif
I RSVP'D FOR PRACTICE FOR WHEN A BIG RELEASE HITS AND I HAVE TO DRIVE TO A NIKETOWN. I DON'T EVEN LIVE NO WHERE NEAR THE ONE I RSVP'D AND GOT A RESPONSE BACK.

LOL at all the peeps for practicing...LOL

What in thee world...

Reserve system? Que?

congrats fam

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by mark2853

After thinking about it, its a GR(which shouldnt mean anything to someone who really wants a pair) so I have a feeling in a month or two resellers will have a LOT of these left over. Supply will exceed demand on the secondary market. I might try to grab a pair if prices fall like I think they will.

Disagree...let's review

Concords - General release
Cement IVs - General release

For some (including myself), Playoff 12s > Cements...these will go fast and require game planning...and there will be people willing to pay reseller prices so the prices wont fall far if they do at all...the game has changed for a truly hot release...

The hype will not be as big as the cement 4s

you're forgetting that they cements hadnt been retroed since 1999. There are plenty of people who have already come through this thread saying how they're good on this release because their 2004s are still in tact. 

The anticipation of this retro <<<<< The anticipation of the cement 4 retro

Even though I agree, there were plenty of people saying they'll be passing on the Cement IV's because of the lack of Nike Air, but we all know how that went.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I figured ijapino would have the official thread up by now, but I guess it's not gonna happen this time. 

it should have been created on the 14th/a week out ...making it now would be pointless IMO

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

so what time is everone lining up?

That sounds like a trap for the hype train 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

not even man.

im 25 years old and always wanted these kicks when they came first came out back in middle school. and beleive it or not, i still didnt get a pair back in 04

i havnt lined up for a piar of shoes for a while and this is my favorite shoe out of all of them
frown.gif

i tried that rsvp crap at work and no luck and i dont want any of these re-sellers to stop me
mad.gif

Did any of you Bay Area folks lined up for the wristbands at serramonte? If so, how big was the line?

I heard they get a lot of pairs over there... My boy went there at 11am on the RD for the cement 4s and was still able to cop a size 10 at finishline

laugh.gif

not even man.

im 25 years old and always wanted these kicks when they came first came out back in middle school. and beleive it or not, i still didnt get a pair back in 04

i havnt lined up for a piar of shoes for a while and this is my favorite shoe out of all of them
frown.gif

i tried that rsvp crap at work and no luck and i dont want any of these re-sellers to stop me
mad.gif

laugh.gif

If I had missed out on the rsvp system, I would line up tonight right after work.  These new resellers don't even sleep anymore. 

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by PRIME

laugh.gif
 I feel the same way. Size 11 on all my boxes. 
I do admit that having all your shoe boxes have the same size looks cool, but I think I'd rather make sure all my shoes fit me just how I like it. All my stuff is 10-11, depending on how the shoe runs.
Same here all my shoes are 10.5-11. For Jordans, about 75% is size 10.5, 20% is size 11 and 5% is size 10. But in foamposites, I usually wear size 11, but got a couple of 10.5's. In air maxes, I wear size 10.5 but they feel a bit tighter than I expected. But the reason I do that is sometimes size 10.5 is gone then I have to go to size 11 and some instances size 10. For some reason, size 10.5 is one of the first sizes to fly off the shelves.
Unfortunately for us, 10.5 is the most popular size. However, Nike knows this so they usually produce more 10.5s than any other size.

laugh.gif

not even man.

frown.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

If I had missed out on the rsvp system, I would line up tonight right after work.  These new resellers don't even sleep anymore. 

mad.gif

what time is right after work for you?

What in thee world...

Reserve system? Que?

Congrats my dude having a kid is a beautiful thing
pimp.gif

mad.gif

what time is right after work for you?

5pm. 
Last time I got there for the Cement 4's at 9pm, there was already 20 people in line.  

Here in Bay Area, Cali... There's no point of camping out anymore. The police and security kicks you out at midnight and tell you to come back at 6am or 1 hour before the doors open.

Wow the footlocker by me will probably have pairs still available throughout the weekend, if not longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom