Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by aesop

how hard are these going to be to get?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by loshirtsandretros

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Theres about 30 people at HOH King of prussia and they have around 100 pairs

If you in philly get down here now and you should get your size

Me and my bro on our way up there now. We're real cool with the lightskin bul there & he looking out. Plus my bro works at FL up Cheltenham so I'm getting my second pair from there. If bul up KOP can't look out for the cookout then I'll holla at my lil buddy up 69th street FL
THIS ENGLISH?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Me and my bro on our way up there now. We're real cool with the lightskin bul there & he looking out. Plus my bro works at FL up Cheltenham so I'm getting my second pair from there. If bul up KOP can't look out for the cookout then I'll holla at my lil buddy up 69th street FL
THIS ENGLISH?

laugh.gif

bul = Philly slang for boy/man/dude/son/kid...
KOP = King Of Prussia

THIS ENGLISH?
HAHAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif

THIS ENGLISH?
laugh.gif
 In Philly, we call guys "bul", "bull" or "bawl". The pronunciation & spelling differs with most here. Just like we say "jawn" which can replace any noun.

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Are you guys really stressing about these so much that you have to order off the Euro sites which comes out to more than NDC, Eastbay, etc.

I'll try my luck online at Midnight, if I don't get them no biggie. I didn't think there was too much hype surrounding these though..

ndc is 170.  Endclothing was 169.  the euro sites are the same price and it relieves the stress of the midnight crash

I'll just get threw on FNL, haven't missed out with them since I figured out how to checkout before 12:00 
wink.gif

You must be a fan of the pullout method if your definition of dependable is FNL

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

THIS ENGLISH?
HAHAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif

tearsssssssssssss
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow nters are stingy, I'm trying to hook someone up and y'all complaining about 30 bucks....

btw i drive a 2010 beamer, 30 will give me less than half a tank....

Ordered mine off snipes at 6pm my time (easterntime) and it went through.. Ay chance they would cancel my order? First time ordering them on release date but I have ordered sum playoff 13s from them 2 months back
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nightruans

wow nters are stingy, I'm trying to hook someone up and y'all complaining about 30 bucks....

btw i drive a 2010 beamer, 30 will give me less than half a tank....

What area are u in?

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Ordered mine off snipes at 6pm my time (easterntime) and it went through.. Ay chance they would cancel my order? First time ordering them on release date but I have ordered sum playoff 13s from them 2 months back
smile.gif

Snipes has cancelled on me before 

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Answering my question with a question means you have no real logic.

My bad.

So that he doesn't blow his spots up. That's why.
He's not tripping, so you shouldn't worry about it if he wants to help someone else out.

I don't understand why people are asking Nikestore's twitter the same damn questions over and over...and they have "will release at midnight EST" on there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom