Not open for further replies.

NTSF mini summit tomorrow....

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by loshirtsandretros

Originally Posted by dkeso611

Look out for the cookout? Lol
roll.gif
Stole that line from my oldhead. He always say funny stuff like that
Before people start bashing him again lol...Old Head or Ol'head is slang for an older guy. 

Hopefully these dont go as fast as the 4s. My size 9 didnt sell out till like 3 am. Maybe there will be more stock online since they saved a bunch to send down to orlando for the all star break.

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by dkeso611

Look out for the cookout? Lol
roll.gif
Before people start bashing him again lol...Old Head or Ol'head is slang for an older guy. 
Lol I'm actually used to it. Whenever Philly folks are out of town & people hear us talk they have the same reaction. Philly has a whole language aside from English

Originally Posted by nightruans

wow nters are stingy, I'm trying to hook someone up and y'all complaining about 30 bucks....

btw i drive a 2010 beamer, 30 will give me less than half a tank....

Damn you drive a 2010 beamer and you want to charge a fellow nter 30 bucks
eyes.gif

I'm just messing with you...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes
First off, you just need to get off Magic's Richard.
All the twitter talk is about us obtaining the shoe for this thread. So why wouldn't we say something in here about it. Many people got shoes on lock today effortlessly! I'm not sure why your mad or bitter about it. If anything, its one less competitor you gotta deal with online or in store (unless they greedy)... But this is what the game is now. Do I like it? No, but its the closest thing to normal or to the 90's/early 00's days cos all we gotta do is walk in the store on rd (10am-5pm), pay and walk out. S*#t you can still sleep in. Who wouldn't want that?
roll.gif
Son gets no love anywhere 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Answering my question with a question means you have no real logic.

My bad.

So that he doesn't blow his spots up. That's why.
He's not tripping, so you shouldn't worry about it if he wants to help someone else out.

Check your pm here in a minute bro.

Originally Posted by mushka81

Lol I'm actually used to it. Whenever Philly folks are out of town & people hear us talk they have the same reaction. Philly has a whole language aside from English
Its all good my g. You can take the bul out of philly, but can't take philly out the bul. I got people down south saying "jawn" lol

Good luck to everyone looking to copp these and hopefully they produced enough for everyone. Lastly don't forget to check your shows before you leave the store Niketalkers.

Originally Posted by nimhet

so random..called a few places and this is what I got. I guess midnight release are still happening. Going to try my luck tonight online because I'm definitely not going to deal with the camping madness.  I'm in socal btw

- FNL - Opening at 9am
- Shiekhs - Opening at 9am
- FTL - Releasing at midnight
- FTA - Releasing at midnight (dude on phone said there are 20 peeps waiting already)
If every store released at the same time, it would prevent reselling because they are able to attempt to cop at more places.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by three6mafia

wow. 31 people at my local mall already.

1 still at the other mall.
waiting for ndc then im out.

Are these people waiting for a midnight release?
no. word is, security is handing out tickets when it gets too crowded.

Mushka81 stay with those volleyball pics haha ol girl from Oregon kills the California one lol but I wear a 10.5 & they fit tts so all that .5 size down or up could be crucial on the toebox in terms of creasing and the heel part rubbing on your Achilles whew. Stick with your size you should be (speaking for 10.5)

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

Mushka81 stay with those volleyball pics haha ol girl from Oregon kills the California one lol but I wear a 10.5 & they fit tts so all that .5 size down or up could be crucial on the toebox in terms of creasing and the heel part rubbing on your Achilles whew. Stick with your size you should be (speaking for 10.5)
lol. I'm kinda feeling the California one though.
d23268665ff6e50384538f7b19b9fdca226c77ca_r.jpg

I'm sticking with my true size (10). Only time I go up .5 is for j's with the inner sock, like the 7's for example.
Macbook charged and hard-wired. Signed in to NDC, Eastbay, and Twitter. I'm ready!!!

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

Thanks! Copping a 10.5 at NTNY I'm the morning.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WELP LOOKS LIKE THE UNSTABILITY OF NDC SERVERS HAS STARTED.
It's funny that you were making fun of someone earlier due to their seeming lack of comprehension of the English language, but then used the "word" 'unstability' (which isn't a real word) in a sentence.

Pot, I'd like you to meet kettle.

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WELP LOOKS LIKE THE UNSTABILITY OF NDC SERVERS HAS STARTED.
It's funny that you were making fun of someone earlier due to their seeming lack of comprehension of the English language, but then used the "word" 'unstability' (which isn't a real word) in a sentence.

Pot, I'd like you to meet kettle.

Wow that sure has a lot to do with this release thanks for all the help budIt's a wrap for the Hoh at kop if your not here then your not getting a pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom