AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure im late on this and noone wants to give up any info but are there any euro sites sellin yet? The ones im familiar w dont seem to have em

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Im sure im late on this and noone wants to give up any info but are there any euro sites sellin yet? The ones im familiar w dont seem to have em

Only endclothing and snipes had em up. The rest havent put em up yet.

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by just blaze

+%$+ these 12s. give me that!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif

devil.gif

Well the Retro 10's are damn near restocked on all sizes on Finishline I guess there were a lot of returns for people trying to get these.

anyone know what the deal is with the European/UK web stores?
I'm assuming none of them received their shipments yet.

If nike.com bites the dust I'm just gonna design a couple pairs of the new Free Run's on NikeID, copp and call it a night so I don't feel like I left empty handed. I'm just not built for this !*# anymore.....

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Only endclothing and snipes had em up. The rest havent put em up yet.

thanks man

Originally Posted by stackabills

If nike.com bites the dust I'm just gonna design a couple pairs of the new Free Run's on NikeID, copp and call it a night so I don't feel like I left empty handed. I'm just not built for this !*# anymore.....

Posed to pick up a home girl in half an hour... But she can wait (?).Lol

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...RD%20SEARCH#sku=77627065

they got the socks for the XII in 3 colors. One clearly matches the CG/orange 12. One clearly matches the playoffs XII, but the first one has the same tag as the back of the taxis. I dont believe they ever confirmed the release this year (i know it was a rumor at one pt). I would expect the 3rd color to match the obsidians, but it doesnt. It says obsidian for the color, but has the taxi tag. Were the taxis confirmed and i missed it? anyone else notice this?

sorry for asking the same question but i read a few pages back that they run big  so go a size down but on youtube a guy said if you have a wide foot you should go a size up so i dont know what to buy

Mall opens at 8 A.M. for this release, I'ma try getting there at 5 or 6 A.M.!
Hope there aren't many 8.5 out there...
I'm going with my regular size F' all that go half a size up & down nonsense.
I have a size 9 in the White and Red 12's, they fit big so I know to get my true size!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom