AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got to my local footlocker. No one in line. Opens in one hour. Its also raining. Only 2 cars parked out front waiting.

Originally Posted by SOleILL

Just got to my local mall there's a good 30 people in front of me with 3 stores. I hope I'm good lol

Bout 30 n front of me @ footaction? Dunno... dunno :/Feels batmanFu JB if they limit a release like this

I got to my mall and there were at least 60 heads in front of one entrance. I just turned around and came on home

Originally Posted by SOleILL

Just got to my local mall there's a good 30 people in front of me with 3 stores. I hope I'm good lol

Bout 30 n front of me @ footaction? Dunno... dunno :/Feels batmanFu JB if they limit a release like this

Originally Posted by outlaw8413

I got to my mall and there were at least 60 heads in front of one entrance. I just turned around and came on home

Damm homie. It was all good a week ago

Originally Posted by Ace93

Originally Posted by capo1119

NTNY RSVP line is long! They pushed pick up time to 9 A.M.

I got here and it runs to the end of the block ... I better get my 10.5 !

You good because of the RSVP, we just gotta play the waiting game.

I've been hoping that someone would drop another link but I guess they're all dead. I'm gonna have to take the L on this one. 
tired.gif

The lines in Pentagon city are solid...footlocker givin out tickets and finishline manager is actin like a @$%+#..arguin with customers..smh

Originally Posted by chuck202

The lines in Pentagon city are solid...footlocker givin out tickets and finishline manager is actin like a @$%+#..arguin with customers..smh

Yeah, I'm not mixing in that mess...and I'm new to the area so have make all new connects out here...

damm i twisted my ankle i wont be able hit up the malls for these freaking sucks......i tried online but struck out hopefully they restock

I'm 7th in line at footlocker in the mall here. Problems now though. Fire department is here telling us stay put, but it smells like there is plastic burning somewhere in here.

Standing out here at Eastpoint with about 15 other people. Should be good, I just wish they would let us in!

Just got my pair at FNL.

Tried on an 11 and they felt good.

Not too much room by the toe an not as narrow as the 10s.

Stay with your true size unless you like a more snug fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom