AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH at this...! I was lucky as hell to get my pair(s).

Should not be this hard to get a GR release!

copped two Size 11.5 on NDC... cant believe the madness at the mall this morning.... not as bad as the concords but WORSE than the 4s

Got thru last night for a pair so I'm good.

I woke up to read some posts about about the madness.
Clearly, the yound dudes cutting in lines and showing disrespect is ruining it for a lot of people.

The hassle factor to spend your money is at a all time high.

Two long time collectors I know are throwing in the towel, just can't hack the madness to buy the new releases.

Broadway Mall in LI is the worst mall on the east coast...Got to the mall early 730ish...There we only about 40 people on line..They gave out 24 tickets 12 for footlocker 12 for champs..By 8am all the sneakers were gone before anyone even got a chance to go in...What typa mall only gets 24 pairs of new kicks...Jordan Brand are trolls ..When will the madness stop

Because we all love pictures...

2cqd1xh.png

e97wxg.png

2i7ahok.png

10h6exf.png

4sz688.png

LORD HAVE MERCY!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The next few releases are gonna be just like this or worse because of the attention the media gave on the concords. So now everybody think they could be a part of the resellers game. It was people outside stores reselling for 250 or more for these. So to be honest this is only the beginning of the madness!!!!!

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Got thru last night for a pair so I'm good.

I woke up to read some posts about about the madness.
Clearly, the yound dudes cutting in lines and showing disrespect is ruining it for a lot of people.

The hassle factor to spend your money is at a all time high.

Two long time collectors I know are throwing in the towel, just can't hack the madness to buy the new releases.

It's a pain to go through this for anyone who is a longtime collector and who knows how it used to be.

Now you have to jump thru hoops, because of hypebeast and resellers who have no real love for sneakers. They're doing it because they can make a quick buck, or because it's the in thing right now.

That concord release changed everything. I've been saying since then that the chaos was one big commercial for JB.

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

The next few releases are gonna be just like this or worse because of the attention the media gave on the concords. So now everybody think they could be a part of the resellers game. It was people outside stores reselling for 250 or more for these. So to be honest this is only the beginning of the madness!!!!!

I think it'll only get to this level for truly hot releases...like I passed on the Chi Xs and Royal Blue trash...The military IVs will be the next banannas release

Originally Posted by tone ALLCReW

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by tone ALLCReW

good thing u got 7..... you sir are the problem these days...
They were not all my size, but I guess you mad.

mad? not quite... We already knew they werent all YOUR size... i love how people think their cool for ruining chances for others. get a life and a real job

Here's a clear indication of the problem. Seven pairs.... 

Originally Posted by Silkk Da Fabric

I still think... In my ten plus years on nt... Future d hughes is the most pretentious and crappy poster ever.

Volume doesnt equate to prominence or likeability. I may be inebriated... But im tiredof seeing his face. Does he have A gf or non maginary frends.?

Go eat some cereal n join a mouse club.

laugh.gif
THIS!!!

Originally Posted by glove72

I think it'll only get to this level for truly hot releases...like I passed on the Chi Xs and Royal Blue trash...The military IVs will be the next banannas release

Glover!! Whats good man? Did u scoop up a pair of these?

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Good look, got my 13 on lock...now to go search for a 12 for my homeboy overseas...

Wow, you paid thru $277 from that site in Germany.
Just went to check pay pal and email confirmation...$203.28..shipped via UPS

Make sure you don't get an extra paypal charge for the UPS shipping. I tried earlier and it was $284 and some change.
It cannot be $203. US

Originally Posted by Silkk Da Fabric

I still think... In my ten plus years on nt... Future d hughes is the most pretentious and crappy poster ever.

Volume doesnt equate to prominence or likeability. I may be inebriated... But im tiredof seeing his face. Does he have A gf or non maginary frends.?

Go eat some cereal n join a mouse club.

Wow really bro?! Bash much?!
And btw, yes I have a girlfriend and a job.

Sorry my presence has caused you so much discomfort.

laugh.gif
@ imaginary friends though.

30t6p3b.gif

You think so? IMO that will be an indication of how bad things are. Military blues rotted on shelves last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom