AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Probably bought all of those pairs to resell and offset what he will keep.

Let's say he keeps two pairs out of that seven and resells 5 pairs at $250 each which equals about $70 profit for each pair x 5 which is $350.

So he actually got his pairs for free and made about $10-$30 profit... that's if he was/is buying for that purpose.

no bro... For My brother and homies who can't camp... As I said I'm no reseller homie

Seriously, I never complain about retros, but does anyone else think the quality of the leather on these is wack? Saw them in person this morning and I was disappointed, and I'm not %++###*$ on anyone who copped but they didn't do this classic shoe justice IMO. I don't own or like the cement 4's but that leather was a joke to me too. Sad.

I was on Jamaica avenue in Queens and that was the worst experience I've ever had. Last minute rush when guys at a v i m opened so dudes had to hold off the crowd. I was second in the store and when I asked for my 8.5 they didn't have the ONE pair in stock. Such a shame, I was so irked. I had to settle for this size 9 and hope to trade it for the size 8.5 I really want.

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Probably bought all of those pairs to resell and offset what he will keep.

Let's say he keeps two pairs out of that seven and resells 5 pairs at $250 each which equals about $70 profit for each pair x 5 which is $210.

So he really only paid about $130 give or take for two pairs... that's if he was/is buying for that purpose.

70 x 5 is 210 now? u must be on that metric system. jk

Yeah I just corrected it smartash lol... I was thinking $70 x 3 for some reason
30t6p3b.gif

just messin wit ya. i knew what u did there.

Originally Posted by sdsualum

Damn...I knew JB had bad quality, but c'mon.  There's already a little crack/split on the mudguard on my left shoe 
tired.gif

25z55hj.jpg
 my ds og came with them and that was 97

Originally Posted by rillo561

Seriously, I never complain about retros, but does anyone else think the quality of the leather on these is wack? Saw them in person this morning and I was disappointed, and I'm not %++###*$ on anyone who copped but they didn't do this classic shoe justice IMO. I don't own or like the cement 4's but that leather was a joke to me too. Sad.

It's been this way. All those 12's and 2's that came out a few years back are some of the most plastic feeling shoes ever. That's why I've stayed away. The look and feel is just not the same anymore.

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

Damn, I guess all kid sizes are sold out too
frown.gif
I know.. I got my self a pair but wasn't able to cop one for my nephew... I feel bad knowing he wanted a pair 
indifferent.gif
. I'm not planning on wearing them till i find/buy him a pair..

One of the funniest and saddest things I saw this morning while I was getting my 2nd pair was a grown *** man throw his coffee to the floor in a fit of rage because his 11.5 was gone.....
laff.gif
.....this was also the first time I had seen a hell of alot of women in line as well.....there was a lady behind me who had to have been in her 40's rocking the red & white 13's who I was choppin it up with.....that lady knew her $&*!......

Originally Posted by dimez81

Damn...I knew JB had bad quality, but c'mon.  There's already a little crack/split on the mudguard on my left shoe 
tired.gif

25z55hj.jpg

At least you got a pair and youre size i hope.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

One of the funniest and saddest things I saw this morning while I was getting my 2nd pair was a grown *** man throw his coffee to the floor in a fit of rage because his 11.5 was gone.....
laff.gif
.....this was also the first time I had seen a hell of alot of women in line as well.....there was a lady behind me who had to have been in her 40's rocking the red & white 13's who I was choppin it up with.....that lady knew her $&*!......

Hah! Havent seen that kind of 'passion' yet

tired.gif

25z55hj.jpg

I hope you're not serious with your "complaint"...I swear some of you guys are the biggest nit-pickers...

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

^Na u gotta wear em

That act represents the newness of ya footwear. Other ppl can wear em, but once worn you can't lick the bottoms again or at least I wouldn't recommend it. Lol The shoe kiss represent the original owner, like taking a girl virginity. They remember their first & nothing like being the first. My kicks are my babies. When I get new joints I rock & cradle em like newborns. Giving em baby pecks lol. My girl thinks its ridiculous & funny "at the same d@mn time!!!"

Are you under the impression that sneakers are sterilized? I mean, just because they haven't touched the ground doesn't mean they're "clean". Would you lick some new tires off the assembly line? It's just rubber, like sneaker soles. Would you lick the dirty %!! machines the rubber soles come off of? Would you lick the people hands in the sweatshops who handle them?
Anyone who licks sneakers is an idiot. There are no exceptions.

lol at the complaint. Take it back and return it then. Or resell and buy another at the same price.

You should be inspecting your sneakers at the cashier anyways.
I always do.

See heres the thing...if you complain about the smallest imperfection in a shoe that was manufactured in the hundred thousands then you're simply not being realistic and the truth of the matter is your just looking for something to b!tch about seeing as you won't return them to get your money back like you would do with any other product. Geesh, that tiny microscopic imperfection on a shoe anybody else would be happy to have. smh! These shoes sit in factories with all kinds of parasites and rodents not to mention the chemicals they are exposed to during manufacturing and you idiots are licking them. LMAO! Thats a prime example of following a trend, who the hell was licking the bottom of a sneaker before you saw Fat Joe do it??? SMH! Love to everybody that go their shoe. Sorry for the rant...

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

tired.gif

25z55hj.jpg

I hope you're not serious with your "complaint"...I swear some of you guys are the biggest nit-pickers...

wth,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shoe lickers? ***?! Grow up, that's just weird, not to mention disgusting. And people wonder why this community is laughed at by so many...

So, what's the overall consensus on these? People glad they grabbed them or hating on the quality?

Man ill admit i was really nervous and stressed out last night in anticipation that i wouldnt get my pairs. I got lucky last night and this morning. Life is good. Of course the quality isnt OG worthy but %%% do u expect? I mean look at these new ugly boxes.... you gotta think t hey cost less to make then the older ones lol... Hope everyone got theirs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom