AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CRH1979

So, what's the overall consensus on these? People glad they grabbed them or hating on the quality?

I'm personally glad I copped mine and in my size.  I get that quality has dropped off, but it's crazy to hear people talk about the OG pairs as if Jordans used to be a luxury brand sneaker.  To each their own I guess though.

They seem just like the OGs from what I remember they are soft and feel good on feet. seem to run a tad big I wear a 9 and have a lil more room than usual.

Idk personally i feel like this release was a lot easier then others... Dont get me wrong a lot of people were trying, but the fact that i called champs at like 2:30am and they had a fsr seems to me that they have a lot more of these then people think.

So, what's the overall consensus on these? People glad they grabbed them or hating on the quality?
I'm glad I copped it, but there was a little bit of a quality issue on my pair. There was a yellowish glue stain in the inner midsole of my left shoe. not gonna sweat about it though, I'm just glad I got a pair

Still in AWE at the b.s. i had to go trough... CAMPING.. Not only that.. these crazy lines over some PLAYOFF XIIs WOW.. Dudes buying multiple pair then yelling "Im selling them for 400"!! I had to chump one dude off like.. Bruh your not getting 400, not even 220 for these.. GO SIT DOWN

3881686df3a76491dbb5f9bda3c34bc69ddfbcff_r.png

Still processing
laugh.gif
Wont give up now

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Still in AWE at the b.s. i had to go trough... CAMPING.. Not only that.. these crazy lines over some PLAYOFF XIIs WOW.. Dudes buying multiple pair then yelling "Im selling them for 400"!! I had to chump one dude off like.. Bruh your not getting 400, not even 220 for these.. GO SIT DOWN

Yeah, like I said I showed up 90 min early and they had already sold the entire 150 pairs and some squirrelly kid was yelling "Size 9 $350" in front of everyone who had just arrived. Unreal that this shoe blew away the Cement IV

At first, I couldn't place an order on ndc,fl, eastbay because every websites i logged onto crashed. I went the extra mile and called to place an order , the line was busy. I went with my last option, camping and i wiped out unfortunately. Resellers are killing the sneaker game slowly. Hopefully there's a restock.  

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Yeah, like I said I showed up 90 min early and they had already sold the entire 150 pairs and some squirrelly kid was yelling "Size 9 $350" in front of everyone who had just arrived. Unreal that this shoe blew away the Cement IV
I like this shoe better than the cement 4s and I know alot of people down here felt the same..... The 4s were definitely hot but this release came in very close to the demand of the 4s.......

I got a 7.5 coming from the NBA Store, need a 7 though. I don't usually buy other sizes but I thought these might run a little small.

JUST GOT BACK FROM FIRST COLONY MALL IN HOUSTON. MY FIRST JORDAN PICKUP SINCE MOVING DOWN TO HOUSTON A MONTH AGO. STROLLED IN AND COPPED. NO LINES NO WAIT.

THEY ARE EHHH, JUST GONNA GO IN THE COLLECTION. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE LEBRON ELITES A LOT MORE NEXT WEEKEND.

Originally Posted by chaose57

I'm glad I copped it, but there was a little bit of a quality issue on my pair. There was a yellowish glue stain in the inner midsole of my left shoe. not gonna sweat about it though, I'm just glad I got a pair

quality is all over the place my partna got a pair his is puffy nd pretty nice mine on the other hand has that same midsole stain wont come of one up the plastic eyelets is srapped up nd there flat as a board never kno what u gone get from jb

Originally Posted by rareair45

Sold a lot faster than expected.

I am not surprised.  This is probably the best cw of the 12s...
If those "candy" 14s sold out, this for sure was gonna sell out....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JUST GOT BACK FROM FIRST COLONY MALL IN HOUSTON. MY FIRST JORDAN PICKUP SINCE MOVING DOWN TO HOUSTON A MONTH AGO. STROLLED IN AND COPPED. NO LINES NO WAIT.

THEY ARE EHHH, JUST GONNA GO IN THE COLLECTION. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE LEBRON ELITES A LOT MORE NEXT WEEKEND.

No lines!? No get money boyz?
eek.gif

These are what I expected...OK, PAR, GOOD...They will be rocked soon.!

My pair has a blue stain on the midsole that refuses to come off. I wanna return them but I can't, i highly doubt there are anymore left. Just a general observation on my pair - i feel the tongue has good quality. The leather on one pair is shinier than the other, and the pebbled mudguard on one pair is more prominent than the other. I wonder of they just mix and match. This i can deal with, though i think i have an OCD with things being consistant, But those eyelets, gahh leee anne mae
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by sdsualum

Damn...I knew JB had bad quality, but c'mon.  There's already a little crack/split on the mudguard on my left shoe 
tired.gif

25z55hj.jpg
 my ds og came with them and that was 97

I hope you're not serious with your "complaint"... I swear some of you guys are the biggest nit-pickers...

Times 2x

Originally Posted by rillo561

Seriously, I never complain about retros, but does anyone else think the quality of the leather on these is wack? Saw them in person this morning and I was disappointed, and I'm not %++###*$ on anyone who copped but they didn't do this classic shoe justice IMO. I don't own or like the cement 4's but that leather was a joke to me too. Sad.

Yeah these mugs look like straight plastic bananas. Not worth 160 fellas

The Champs by my spot got a six pack according to the manager.  Glad I was 4th in line.  I got right in before this huge MFr jumped the whole line only to find out they were sold out.  Sorry pal.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I was on Jamaica avenue in Queens and that was the worst experience I've ever had. Last minute rush when guys at a v i m opened so dudes had to hold off the crowd. I was second in the store and when I asked for my 8.5 they didn't have the ONE pair in stock. Such a shame, I was so irked. I had to settle for this size 9 and hope to trade it for the size 8.5 I really want.
i know what you mean 

Originally Posted by mrkane

Seriously, I never complain about retros, but does anyone else think the quality of the leather on these is wack? Saw them in person this morning and I was disappointed, and I'm not %++###*$ on anyone who copped but they didn't do this classic shoe justice IMO. I don't own or like the cement 4's but that leather was a joke to me too. Sad.

hahahaha let me guess. everyone with something negative to say missed out? LOL i mean geez you get some, you miss some. you don't need to spoil it for others. i'm happy with mine. say, have you seen them on feet yet? they look so good it makes me blush bruh.

Originally Posted by leirlic

Originally Posted by mrkane

hahahaha let me guess. everyone with something negative to say missed out? LOL i mean geez you get some, you miss some. you don't need to spoil it for others. i'm happy with mine. say, have you seen them on feet yet? they look so good it makes me blush bruh.

Naw homie didn't miss out, just chose to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom