AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Got my 4 pairs wit NO problem this morning.... I've been waiting along time for these so I was coppin no matter wat but I do agree quality on these are HORRIBLE!!!
4 pairs tho? Collecting or reselling?

the audacity these fools have reselling them is to much. but i struck out this morning. woke up late still hungover and was beat by a bunch of 40 year old women

Originally Posted by loshirtsandretros

Got my 4 pairs wit NO problem this morning.... I've been waiting along time for these so I was coppin no matter wat but I do agree quality on these are HORRIBLE!!!
probably. or if he thought the quality was horrible he wouldn't/shouldn't have bought it imo.

Originally Posted by leirlic

Originally Posted by loshirtsandretros

probably. or if he thought the quality was horrible he wouldn't/shouldn't have bought it imo.
Indeed

would you guys say to pull the trigger on getting a pair for 220 right now or wait it out some more?

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by trappedintime

How much did you drop on your OGs?
i dropped $350 for mine...brand new condition.  no yellowing

lets say you get to the store and they run out of your size, but hey, there's a size 8 (which isn't your size) and you get it. now lets say you want to trade for a 9 but no one is willing to trade, so you sell it. would you consider yourself a reseller? because someone behind you in line could have been an 8, and if you were generous you would sell it for retail price or little over, but in that case you should have left it on the shelf for the next person to begin with, unless of course you got to trade them for your size. 

We need to get off this reseller train because everyone will sell a pair if they could get multiple pairs. Back to your statement IMO its fair game. I had to do that this morning. I luckily went to footlocker and all he had was a sz 9 left so I bought them knowing my nephew is a sz 9 and in line for a pair so I had him pick up my pair/size and traded. DONE! Gotta be extra creative to get some darn shoes nowadays....

Originally Posted by trappedintime

How much did you drop on your OGs?

lets say you get to the store and they run out of your size, but hey, there's a size 8 (which isn't your size) and you get it. now lets say you want to trade for a 9 but no one is willing to trade, so you sell it. would you consider yourself a reseller? because someone behind you in line could have been an 8, and if you were generous you would sell it for retail price or little over, but in that case you should have left it on the shelf for the next person to begin with, unless of course you got to trade them for your size. 
Nobody was behind me..I copped online...
call it reselling but im not coming out my pocket to pay dumb high prices for a 9.  I'll use that 8 for a trade or sell it to buy a 9, which is for my homeboy who took a trip to africa and not able to cop on release date.  

It is what it is today...hey it happens to me all the time when someone buys the last 7 or 7.5 because its the last to go and remaining...

got two pairs and sold them immediately to people in line with out tickets for 250.

seen other people selling their pairs for 350 and 300. even seen a guy sell his ticket for 200 just for the ticket.

quality on these are *%*+, JB a big rip off if u ask me.

thanks to JB for the 180$ profit for an hour of my time though.

I just dropped $160 for an 04 pair in probably 7.5-8/10 condition and feel much better after getting shut out on today's bizarro release.

Originally Posted by heatking

got two pairs and sold them immediately to people in line with out tickets for 250.

seen other people selling their pairs for 350 and 300. even seen a guy sell his ticket for 200 just for the ticket.

quality on these are *%*+, JB a big rip off if u ask me.

thanks to JB for the 180$ profit for an hour of my time though.

All of this just makes me SMH. And I don't know what your talking about the quality on my pair is on point.

Nobody was behind me..I copped online...
call it reselling but im not coming out my pocket to pay dumb high prices for a 9.  I'll use that 8 for a trade or sell it to buy a 9, which is for my homeboy who took a trip to africa and not able to cop on release date.  

It is what it is today...hey it happens to me all the time when someone buys the last 7 or 7.5 because its the last to go and remaining...
what i wanted to say is that everyone is a potential reseller. the term is overplayed and is a way to blame something when it doesn't go our way, but the blame is ultimately ourselves or the culture itself and the media. reselling/trading has been a part of the game for a long time. the media just put it out there

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by KMante

Lol swag'd out. Dope gif.... You're not a sneakerhead until you lick the bottom of your soles one time. That's officially when you become one with your shoe.
I hope you are joking, seriously 
indifferent.gif

Lol this doesn't make you a sneakerhead literally, but it's a common practice of sneakerheads. I done seem countless sneakerheads do it. No big deal if anything more funny than anything else. As stated just an antic a pretty funny antic.
the fact that you tried to explain it.....idk....this era of buying Jordans is now in rapid decline when people are explaining licking the bottom soles 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by XXIHOMER

b8636dbd6509f6ff48d0d424242301aa8312ed63_r.jpg
 getting these pairs does that make me a reseller i dont pay the connect extra i dont charge anybody that i get kicks for extra i just get how ever many pairs i want one connent this is not even half of wat i got, DO NOT PM ME I DONT RESELL  

lol why in the world would you get so many pairs?

Originally Posted by blacklion23

This release reminded me why I'm in the Nike forum so much. I'm honestly thinking about selling my pair to get another pair of OGs or some other sneaker I want.

i'm hoping that the lebron SBEs don't create the same madness....fact is...he is hated by a lot of people outside of Miami(myself included...but the quality on Lebrons are so on point...it puts current retro Jordans to shame) so hopefully i can grab me a pair

i love hype, bought 10 pairs and sold all of them for $230 a pair walking out the store
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Lol this doesn't make you a sneakerhead literally, but it's a common practice of sneakerheads. I done seem countless sneakerheads do it. No big deal if anything more funny than anything else. As stated just an antic a pretty funny antic.

what if someone licked it, tried it on, wasnt their size and sold/returned it and whoever got it, licked it too? then that person would be licking another mans licks

Lol y'all reaching. It really ain't that deep.

Don't feel like reading 25+ pages, how was the pickups for those who ordered from the Nike Reserve System?

Crazy or calm?

Originally Posted by illphillip

indifferent.gif

So I guess "sneakerhead" is another word you can use to describe a lame?

I've always hated the term "sneakerhead". Especially since, for as many people that use the term, it doesn't always apply. I'd even say it doesn't apply more often than not.

Redundant & makes Lil to no sense.

When I went to NT Seattle, I got there right at 12 and picked my pair up, but there were mad heads sitting outside and inside looking for the pairs that were left over. The lady manager said, "You have to get them out of here NOW. No waiting inside." I guess they were doing a twitter thing for the left overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom