AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Shawn79

i prefer to cool grey 12's

i bet thats actully you in your avy too .......

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

352wvm.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by glove72

Hibb304 wrote:

People it's 2012 meaning..... Meaning more=less(price,quality) now a days.
A 100 dollars bill spends like 50 now.
Unless you are hooping in yours, I dont understand the concern over quality...most buy Jordans for nostalgia and style. 
I do wonder sometimes how NBA players are wearing these on the court...Monte Ellis stays in a retro...feet have to be killing him everynight...
roll.gif

I doubt it. Special insoles and fitted for correct size can make a huge difference.

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Unless you are hooping in yours, I dont understand the concern over quality...most buy Jordans for nostalgia and style. 
I do wonder sometimes how NBA players are wearing these on the court...Monte Ellis stays in a retro...feet have to be killing him everynight...
roll.gif

QFT.

IMO, PEOPLE HOOPING IN JORDAN RETROS THESE DAYS ARE FOOLS. THESE RETROS ARE STRAIGHT FOR STYLE.

I'm sure they get a better quality "retro". They get them weeks if not months before the public too. But yea I completely agree it's a shame we pay close to $200 for a basketball shoe that we can't comfortably play basketball in. 
mad.gif
I said this before, got some lebrons 9s as part of a trade for some concords doing someone a favor...hooped in them and fell in love...ended up buying 2 more in different colorways...

Well it's looking like my pair from overseas will be here before my NDC pair 
30t6p3b.gif
. Who woulda thought overseas and fnl will be on their %$+ and not NDC......

On random I thought was kind of humorous. I just had the worst and most terrifying dream. I dreamed my shoes arrived in the mail, but one box was completely empty and the other box had mismatch sizes. I was pissed in the dream and mortified. Lol happy I woke up and realized it was only a dream.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

30t6p3b.gif

i got 2 of my 4 cement iv orders from overseas before people had ndc,fnl eastbay orders..... ye shrug... my order from end will be here friday
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

i got 2 of my 4 cement iv orders from overseas before people had ndc,fnl eastbay orders..... ye shrug... my order from end will be here friday
pimp.gif

these wouldn't hap'n to be the cement 4s that u flaked on, would they?
roll.gif

it's all good tho homeboy.

im sure ndc has a lot more orders to fulfill so it's possible that's why it takes longer for you to receive ur order.

u boys need to work on ur local connections so u can buy directly from stores which will allow u to avoid waiting time and shipping fees.

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by riddla713

i just copped 3 more pairs from snipes for 126 euros per pair, its shows 149 euros at first but after you put in your US address the price drops. 3 pairs came out to 386 euros which converted to $508 usd on my paypal, $170 per pair is better than what i pay at the mall after tax
pimp.gif
i also ordered from offspring, 4 pairs came out to 465 gbp which converted to $750usd so $187.50 per pair, i sent them an email about refunding me for vat tax since im a US customer, if that goes through it will make the price even lower.
7 pairs son? Really?
+1
Nah, G, it ain't eem like dat dere...

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by riddla713

everything is fully covered by paypal, if something was to happen and i open a claim on paypal and snipes doesnt provide proof of delivery within 10 days of the claim then i will receive a full refund. im not new to this, i have been copping from the euro sites since the 09 space jam release, only been hit with customs once from endclothing which i will never buy from again. also, im already sitting on 3 pairs so if any of my orders were to get cancelled or get lost in the mail no sweat off my back, just take my refund and move on to the next, but i highly doubt anything will happen anyways.

So just out of CURIOUSTY...what are you going to do with all those pairs you just ordered???
nerd.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smile.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
devil.gif
 How much are you RESELLING each pair for??? LMFAO
c'mon man you know they are personal pickups for his fam or friends.... just like every other NT'er says
laugh.gif

That's right.  He's helping me out.

Anything else?

I wore these out yesterday and they look super fresh with some khakis. There isn't as much padding around the ankles like the OGs or retros, but it's not cardboard thin like some people are exaggerating. In my opinion, they're comfortable and that's all that really matters to me. There were some good comparison pics in this thread on release day, but I CBA to dig them up. They do run a little big, but I like wearing my shoes like that to make room for my sneaker shields just so my feet aren't cramped up (I wear a size 10). Yes, the quality isn't the same anymore and people just need to realize that it's no longer about performance anymore. I mean cmon.. Nike stores have Jordans sitting in the "Off-Court" section of the store. The times have changed and we're merely paying for the brand and our loyalty to it. (Along with a lot of other material things in the market..)

Originally Posted by super23freak

Was just thinking about this dunk (Grant Hill missed FT put back, I believe). And also about how many people thought he was wearing the Obsidians.
I don't think I ever saw MJ wear the Obsidians now that I think about it.
michael-jordan-through-the-years-all-star-game-spotlight-03.jpg

I bought the obsidians back in the day.. actually my dad did. thanks pops! day they came out. he was real OG sneaker head.. im almost 30. to give you an idea. 
anyways it was always my assumption, mj would wear the obsidians because he wore the columbias the year before during the all star game.

so when i watched it.. YES he was wearing what it hought were obsidans.. NO HDTV lol.. now after a few replays i was like wait a minute.. whats that strip across the white!!?? then after some pics surfaced after the asg, it was confirmed those werent obsidans.. I RETURNED the obidians to athlete's foot @ the GREAT MALL in the Bay Area (who old enough to remember that) after they had been worn all day at school lol. 

then of course waited until they released..

ogplayoffs.jpg

cool story bro?

roll.gif

maybe i shouldve kept the obsidans still even though.. but was just never a fan of the 12s except the playoffs.. 

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Originally Posted by lockdown36

No pictures on feet yet...?

take a pair from your sig and throw them on your feet champ 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
GOTEEEEEEEM.

Anyways, nope. No pictures on feet besides a random few. Just countless posts about NDC, SNS, SNIPES, FL, EASTBAY, etc. If you don't like reading about that kind of stuff.. well according to someone else who responded to a complaint about it, you should "get out of the thread you weak" 
eyes.gif
I find myself shaking my head way more often at the JB forum now a days.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Hibb304

roll.gif

Ha( I was wondering the same thing. Before we traded him, dude was bustin out all his retros this season. Gotta be incomfortable.

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by Hibb304

roll.gif

Ha( I was wondering the same thing. Before we traded him, dude was bustin out all his retros this season. Gotta be incomfortable.
He's still doing it in Milwaukee...and when I saw Wade in the Candy Cane 14s, I was like uh-oh...Stephen Jackson was playing in the Cement IVs the other night...I guess if you are playing in them once and not day after day it's all good.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/04/kicks-on-court-4-24-2012/

Hey I cancelled my size 11.5 on offspring. I sent them an E-mail to cancel the order so if anyone wants it you can call them or contact them and scoop it up. Just tell them to remove the vat tax since you’re a US resident and it doesn’t apply to you so it’ll come out close to retail for those still looking.

Originally Posted by just blaze

Yes. I received a shipping confirmation from NDC today. Will be here Wednesday (East Coast). You should be getting confirmation tomorrow.
Never got a shipping confirmation email but checked the status on NDC and it says shipped.  Still don't trust it, lol. Which shipping option did you choose for NDC?
Ground option. Same here. I didn't receive a shipping confirmation either. Checked the site and it said shipped. A few hours later, I received the shipping confirmation. I wasn't in a rush to get them, rather just wanted to know if I secured my pair.
Yeah, I was more concerned about getting played.  Nonetheless I ended up get a shipping confimation @ 2am so now I'm good!

These seem like they will be impossible to keep clean. That white outsole looks like a nightmare. I guess I'll find out when I unds my pair

Originally Posted by asilva23

30t6p3b.gif

i got 2 of my 3 cement iv orders from overseas before people had ndc,fnl eastbay orders..... ye shrug... my order from end will be here friday
pimp.gif

these wouldn't hap'n to be the cement 4s that u flaked on, would they?

the same...
laugh.gif
i honestly forgot about our trade silva im gonna hit your mobile later

Originally Posted by acoppola331

These seem like they will be impossible to keep clean. That white outsole looks like a nightmare. I guess I'll find out when I unds my pair

It's the bottom of the sneaker dog. What did you expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom