AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dablackfrankwhite

Man dudes talking bout keeping the bottom clean.......really

Dudes rippin on me cause I've never owned a pair of playoffs. Thy just look hella crispy DS. I know there gonna get dirty bro I was just worried it would happen short term after just a few wears. Where's the love around here I helped out a bunch of heads with the snipes restock last night now I'm getting ripped cause I'm afraid these will look bad unless they're perfectly white. Smh

Originally Posted by Junrock21

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY WOULD OR WHEN THEY WOULD BE RESTOCKING ANYWHERE...MAINLY NYC

I heard footaction on 34 restocked after release not sure if it was Sunday or yesterday

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Alright sorry for stating my opinion didn't know I'd have the whole thread ripping on me... They just look so fresh and white DS that even after a few wears I'm anticipating a noticeable difference. And I said black as an exaggeration I meant they will turn "a light shade of brown" similar to my dogs #%*%, there is that better lol

Just wear the kicks man, and try and wipe them down after each wear if you can.
Nuff said.
This. What happens to the soles is the white paint comes off and it looks beige-yellowish. Unless someone's staring at the bottom of your shoes they're not going to notice, because it doesn't affect the sides or any part that someone would usually see. 

Like everybody said, if you're really worried about preserving it then just wipe them down after each wear.  I'd be more worried about how bad XIIs crease if you're that deep into making sure your shoes always look completely DS.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Alright sorry for stating my opinion didn't know I'd have the whole thread ripping on me... They just look so fresh and white DS that even after a few wears I'm anticipating a noticeable difference. And I said black as an exaggeration I meant they will turn "a light shade of brown" similar to my dogs #%*%, there is that better lol

Nuff said.
This. What happens to the soles is the white paint comes off and it looks beige-yellowish. Unless someone's staring at the bottom of your shoes they're not going to notice, because it doesn't affect the sides or any part that someone would usually see. 

Like everybody said, if you're really worried about preserving it then just wipe them down after each wear.  I'd be more worried about how bad XIIs crease if you're that deep into making sure your shoes always look completely DS.
wore my 04's into the ground that the whole outter sole looks beige yellow.  Sad looking at em actually.

Wish I would have been able to try these on before buying them. Wore them one time and thinking about getting rid of them. They feel to damn big

Originally Posted by just blaze

Nuff said.

wore my 04's into the ground that the whole outter sole looks beige yellow.  Sad looking at em actually.

Thank you for noticing my point bruh

Nuff said.

They crease bad?? Looks like I'm gonns have to buy more shields I'm sick of rotating them to different pairs everytime I wear

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY WOULD OR WHEN THEY WOULD BE RESTOCKING ANYWHERE...MAINLY NYC
I went to footaction today cause i was told there was going to be one thursday. i tried to get the manager to say something but it was like pulling teeth. the conversation ended with me asking him "so you're trying to tell me if i came by thursday and stood outside at 8 am i wouldnt walk out with a box that happened tp contain playoffs ?" he told me and said do what you want...go a similar response for the cement 4s and stood outside that thursday at 8 am...
pb0ub.jpg

....LINE AT 11:45
So0o0o im not guarenteeing theres gonna be a restock but considering the evidence...

I'm starting to get a little worried.

I sent a cancellation E-mail to offspring late last night and they still haven't replied saying my order was cancelled.

I hope they don't send me that pair because I'm not feed the reseller market by overpaying.

Can somebody tell me how these Jordans 12 fit? I usually wear size 8 in Jordans but the "Flu Games" I had to go one size up. Do these fit the same, or are these bigger?

Just heard on the news that two guys down here in htown broke iinto gulfgate mall last night to get their hands on the playoff 12s. Somebody should have told those idiots that they had already sold out of them or they should have called the mall first to make
sure they had the shoes in stock before an attempted robbery to leave out empty handed and in handcuffs.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I sent a cancellation E-mail to offspring late last night and they still haven't replied saying my order was cancelled.

I hope they don't send me that pair because I'm not feed the reseller market by overpaying.

yo pm me plz....

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Just heard on the news that two guys down here in htown broke iinto gulfgate mall last night to get their hands on the playoff 12s. Somebody should have told those idiots that they had already sold out of them or they should have called the mall first to make
sure they had the shoes in stock before an attempted robbery to leave out empty handed and in handcuffs.

Lol, 

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

I went to footaction today cause i was told there was going to be one thursday. i tried to get the manager to say something but it was like pulling teeth. the conversation ended with me asking him "so you're trying to tell me if i came by thursday and stood outside at 8 am i wouldnt walk out with a box that happened tp contain playoffs ?" he told me and said do what you want...go a similar response for the cement 4s and stood outside that thursday at 8 am...
pb0ub.jpg

....LINE AT 11:45
So0o0o im not guarenteeing theres gonna be a restock but considering the evidence...

damn, serious out there!

How is paying to offspring "feeding the reseller"? They are a retail store and that is their retail price...just so happens the exchange rate plus shipping costs you more

http://www.click2houston.com/news/4...g-store-heist/-/1735978/11758930/-/61f53nz/-/

frown.gif

No offense to anyone in here...but thread & some of what's going on/being said is the reason getting a new pair just isn't the same feeling anymore.
It's been real people

Originally Posted by glove72

http://www.click2houston.com/news/4...g-store-heist/-/1735978/11758930/-/61f53nz/-/

frown.gif

Smh at this whole mess going on with the shoe game, but lol at the shoes they were showing in the window 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MissCutiee

Can somebody tell me how these Jordans 12 fit? I usually wear size 8 in Jordans but the "Flu Games" I had to go one size up. Do these fit the same, or are these bigger?

I wear a 9 and these fit big really big IMHO

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Great first post, I'm sure you'll be a welcomed and well liked member

Take notes magic, maybe someday you would be liked as well.

so you play basketball in your 04s? let me clap my hands for you! and to call out collectors for that? so you've been playing basketball since 04 you must be hella old cuz i dont remember playing basketball until around 89 so you got me beat and as far as playing in 04s you make it sound like you're playing in holy grails that are unreachable by man, get over yourself and we ALL KNOW that 04s are better than the 2012s good call captain obvious.

Not to mention that the OGs were definetly Not comfortable in terms of sole asThe midsole was very stiff (almost did not bendWhen they were brandnew). The 04 retrosUsed a much softer midsole which also madeThe shoe more flexible and comfy but lostDurability.

Originally Posted by dablackfrankwhite

Man dudes talking bout keeping the bottom clean.......really

Dudes rippin on me cause I've never owned a pair of playoffs. Thy just look hella crispy DS. I know there gonna get dirty bro I was just worried it would happen short term after just a few wears. Where's the love around here I helped out a bunch of heads with the snipes restock last night now I'm getting ripped cause I'm afraid these will look bad unless they're perfectly white. Smh
Dog, how many Nike sneakers have a white midsole? 
You do what you can to keep them clean. You wear them in good health. 

Like all things in life, over time, they will not look as good as they did once. 

My guess is they got BLITZED last night by people in this thread. 
I placed an order for a client to try to get him a pair. Sent the VAT email. No response. 

Wondering if all the orders they received will even go through. Cats in here ordering 3-4 pairs at a time on some !%*%%!%@. 

seriously thinking about letting my other pair go and picking up a ds pair of 04's someone locally has. silver jordan tab though has sliiight yellowing. would yall do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom