AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

so my eastbay status says status open. not available till shipped. what does that mean?
Your order has been entered in our system but is still waiting to be shipped out. Feel free to PM us with your customer/order number for a more detailed status than our website provides if you would like.

EastbayRep - Ryan

wow so my NDC order was cancelled even after receiving order confirmation.

I'm not going to flip out, but I'm disappointed because had I not received confirmation I would have just gone to the mall the next morning and purchased them at another store.

I called customer service and they apologized and just said they "oversold them"

I ordered a sz. 12 and they said they were sold out.

for those who where wondering how there gonna look once u wear them lol this dude got em back pretty clean tho with that penguin instant sneaker cleaner
2zrp43o.png

2z8yg03.png

Man. This is the thing about online orders. Getting your order in is just half the battle of tryna copp

MY EASTBAY ORDER HAS SHIPPED AND SHOULD BE HERE THURSDAY. GOTTA LUV IT,MAYNE!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
HOLLA...

CED B.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

wow so my NDC order was cancelled even after receiving order confirmation.

I'm not going to flip out, but I'm disappointed because had I not received confirmation I would have just gone to the mall the next morning and purchased them at another store.

I called customer service and they apologized and just said they "oversold them"

I ordered a sz. 12 and they said they were sold out.
That's unfortunate. Did they even offer you a gift-card or promo code?

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Originally Posted by dablackfrankwhite

Man dudes talking bout keeping the bottom clean.......really

Dudes rippin on me cause I've never owned a pair of playoffs. Thy just look hella crispy DS. I know there gonna get dirty bro I was just worried it would happen short term after just a few wears. Where's the love around here I helped out a bunch of heads with the snipes restock last night now I'm getting ripped cause I'm afraid these will look bad unless they're perfectly white. Smh

Check out this Playoff XII (OG) restoration video. All you need is to mix up some retrobrite and apply it a few times and you can pretty much restore the near white look. The truth is they won't even start to yellow until a LOT of wears, and from what I have seen the white midsole is pretty easy to keep clean and bright.

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Originally Posted by MissCutiee

Can somebody tell me how these Jordans 12 fit? I usually wear size 8 in Jordans but the "Flu Games" I had to go one size up. Do these fit the same, or are these bigger?

I wear a 9 and these fit big really big IMHO
I wear a 9.5, these are a little bigger, but not dramatically, but if your worried about creasing, I usually cut my cardboard inserts and use them as makeshift "sneaker shields". Should take up some space and limit creasing. Give it a shot. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BDUB313

I use that penguin spray too haha works flawless

That stuff works, but I still use a toothbrush and Jason Markk formula to scrub 'em down every few wears. With the spray stuff the dirt is still there, and the longer it sits the more it gets absorbed into the sole which is what causes the discoloration over time, not that it's a huge deal.

I got my email conformation from Snipes but no tracking number or anything pretty sure its still processing. anyone in the same boat as me?

Everyone that's concerned with customs, Snipes had sent me an email saying most transactions over $100 are capable of being charged customs fees. Someone also had posted that it depends on the sites, that whether its 1 or 2/3 pairs, you may end up being charged with custom fees. Just a heads up, trying to cancel my 9.5 sz order from Snipes i'll post when cancellations get through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom