AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by acoppola331

anyone think these will be tradeble for a pair of 11 lows dropping in a couple weeks? Just realized ill be outta town when they drop

Probably...I'm sure if you advertise enough you could get someone to bite...

Once he initial hype dies don I think so but you'll have to really sell it. To some the playoff XII's are trails and to others anything XI w/ patent leather must be from the gods

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by BigPoint

NDC said that they oversold. And blah blah very sorry and they're sending out emails with a awesome promo code, the best they've ever given out....

NDC is no better than Eastbay now with the crashes and canceled orders
30t6p3b.gif

You're absolutely right! They're all on a even playing field now... I might have to start using my Eastbay "Gold" membership again
laugh.gif
. And a little of that is what I told the Nike cs guy. I said "your servers crash, you oversell and on top of that the quality is garbage and inconsistant" like somethings gotta give... 
Anyways, I know you weren't down with the twitter thing, but if it wasn't for that and my euro spot, I'd be sol. Still gotta be grateful

Originally Posted by onlitwo

what kind of promo code did Nike give out?
15%. Putting my count at two with having this one and my Chicago X missing "N" code. 

Originally Posted by indianabound

I don't remember NDC canceling orders or overselling stock prior to the Concord release.

It's so sad you can't even trust Nike anymore.

Also is there and exclusions with the promo code?
Here's the email. Take it for what it is - 
At NikeStore.com, we take your trust in us as your source for Nike product very seriously. And when mistakes occur and we risk putting that trust in jeopardy, we want to move quickly to remedy the situation.

Unfortunately it will be necessary to cancel the order you placed for the Air Jordan Retro Shoes (o********). We inadvertently oversold our inventory due to a technical issue and unfortunately this product is no longer available. We are reviewing this situation carefully to identify how this happened and we will be taking steps to be sure it does not happen again.

Please be assured that you have not been charged for the items that were cancelled.

To further demonstrate our commitment to you, we would like to offer you a 15% off Promo Code which can be used online at NikeStore.com on your next order.  Just use the Promo Code: ************ This code can be used on one order and is valid thru December 31st, 2012.   Enter promo code at checkout. Not valid on select merchandise: Apple Products, Nike + technology equipment, or Gift Cards. Not transferable and not redeemable for cash, credit, or towards previous purchases. Redeemable at NikeStore.com only. Can be used in combination with Free Shipping promo codes. Apple and iPod are trademarks of Apple, Inc.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience. Again, your trust in us is paramount and we very much appreciate you choosing NikeStore.com as your source for Nike product.
[table][tr][td]
Sincerely,
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Originally Posted by mikedamz

i love these shoes... i wanna wear them for balling but my only concern is the plastic buckle. i'm worried it might break if i use it.
frown.gif

Should be ok, played a bunch of times in my 08 taxis, held up fine

thanks man... now i feel better. 
happy.gif

anyways just balled in them again, it really feels great. I know the OG looks so much better than these but i think the retro performs better, the zoom is much better IMO and as far as i can remember when i wore my OG back in high school varsity it was very stiff. Because of the materials used nowadays (thinner leather) i think it's more responsive and a lot lighter. It might not be as durable as the OGs but then again these latest basketball performance shoes today aren't either.

looks like nike is taking a page out of the old FNL playbook, at least they offer you 15% off of other things not including j's!
tired.gif

Wow after hearing NDC cancelled many orders I'm glad I got mine from FNL and they are scheduled to arrive this Friday. The 3 days can't go by soon enough.

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

i love these shoes... i wanna wear them for balling but my only concern is the plastic buckle. i'm worried it might break if i use it.
frown.gif

Should be ok, played a bunch of times in my 08 taxis, held up fine

thanks man... now i feel better. 
happy.gif

anyways just balled in them again, it really feels great. I know the OG looks so much better than these but i think the retro performs better, the zoom is much better IMO and as far as i can remember when i wore my OG back in high school varsity it was very stiff. Because of the materials used nowadays (thinner leather) i think it's more responsive and a lot lighter. It might not be as durable as the OGs but then again these latest basketball performance shoes today aren't either.
i used to play in 06 taxis as well. never had a problem, i wish i took better care of em

E mail them back and say that you're not accepting the 15%, that you feel you deserve more and I bet you might be able to wiggle a 25% off from one of the people you speak to. That's what I'd do.. especially if that was the only pair I had on lock. Either that, or I'd just take the L. 

Originally Posted by indianabound

Thanks for the info BigPoint

No problem man
Originally Posted by spizike231

E mail them back and say that you're not accepting the 15%, that you feel you deserve more and I bet you might be able to wiggle a 25% off from one of the people you speak to. That's what I'd do.. especially if that was the only pair I had on lock. Either that, or I'd just take the L. 

Yeah my salt level isn't that high to go through all that. Cos at the end of the day, I still copped elsewhere. I'll just save this situation for the memory bank and take my future discount and move on. Is what it is. 

These were the first jordan release I wasnt able to cop in stores in awhile. They sold out everywhere in the mall within an hour smh. I didnt expect it to be THAT crazy. O well, life goes on lol

Originally Posted by jayt206

Wow after hearing NDC cancelled many orders I'm glad I got mine from FNL and they are scheduled to arrive this Friday. The 3 days can't go by soon enough.

Foreal! I just wanna have em in my hands already, hurry up Thursday!

Seems like the prices on ebay have dropped pretty significantly being it hasnt been a week since RD. they were steady at around 280 this weekend now its looking like 240-265 range

Forgot to ask this earlier...If anyone has an email for Snipes they can throw up here or even PM me I'd appreciate it. FNL came through and my order for snipes is still processing so Im about to just cancel it. Thanks

Walked into my local store yesterday,
eek.gif
 and to my surpise they still had a sz. 9! I wasn't planning on copping, but since it was just right there, i was "WHY THE **# NOT?!?!?!" Man it was a cool experience
pimp.gif
, it felt like the old times when you walk into a shoe store, see the new J's or retros without knowing they released, and cop without any hesitation or struggle. Sadly, this will be the only time that'll happen.
frown.gif
 I can't expect that to happen to every release
ohwell.gif

389643_337683939620533_100001367901540_788837_1425081341_n.jpg

^^^

Where do you live out of curiosity.

I'm a big Minotauro fan too BTW. Team Black House is nuts.

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Seems like the prices on ebay have dropped pretty significantly being it hasnt been a week since RD. they were steady at around 280 this weekend now its looking like 240-265 range
Been said that would happen. 

Used Nike's call you back system this morning.
Went on NDC Monday nite and order showed "In Progress".
Wanted to chat online but it was too late.
Saw the "want us to call you" option and set a call back for 7am/CST.

I was sleep and missed the first call, but their system called right back.
Answered the phone, automated system told me to hold on.
Customer service chick comes on the line. Tell her my order shows "in progress".
She looks it up by my email. Says she has my tracking number.
Tells me my order will arrive by UPS Wednesday, and ask if I want to take down the tracking info.
Tell her no, the info she provided was fine. She thanked me for being a valued customer and ended call.

Never again will I call Nike customer service and deal with that annoying automated system.
I will just set an appointment for them to call me when I am available to talk.
That's the way it should be anyway, if I'm spending thousands of dollars annually on your products.
Good thinking on Nike's customer service directors part. Can't wait to get my 12s so I can admire them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom