AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by illphillip

^^^

Where do you live out of curiosity.

I'm a big Minotauro fan too BTW. Team Black House is nuts.

acoppola331 wrote:Seems like the prices on ebay have dropped pretty significantly being it hasnt been a week since RD. they were steady at around 280 this weekend now its looking like 240-265 range

Been said that would happen.

In Bay Area, California. Lots of "shoeheads"
eyes.gif
 down here. I wasn't planning to cop these since it was my Bday on the release day, and all i wanted to do was chill with my fam in San Francisco. So when i visited my local shop, I was stunned that they still had one pair left in my size. 

Ndc has been crap since they restocked the flint xiii. I'm glad I bought locally instead of any of the sites.

i might be super late on this but  it looks like snipes has a restock cause last time i checked there was no sizes available and i just looked and they have all sizes back up and shout to  NT for  putting me up on some more euro sites i  i had a couple but now i have a couple more so if i ever strike out on a drop i always have a chance with them don't mind paying the little extra

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

i might be super late on this but  it looks like snipes has a restock cause last time i checked there was no sizes available and i just looked and they have all sizes back up and shout to  NT for  putting me up on some more euro sites i  i had a couple but now i have a couple more so if i ever strike out on a drop i always have a chance with them don't mind paying the little extra

Snipes has been cancelling orders the past couple of days.  My order from last night just cancelled.  I think the website is messed up.  Expect a cancellation tomorrow.  And to get a the refund, we need to provide the account information to initiate a refund...this might not be worth the trouble...

Well after getting a email for my order confirmation last night, I just received an email just now from snipes stating my order has been cancelled. Oh well, nothing you can do. Seems the way online ordering is gonna be for j's from now on. A lot of cancelled orders

Snipes is fuct. They have a FSR on their website. My order was cancelled as well.
What a joke with most all these pairs bought are for RESELL. SMH......................................................................

I'm 30 years old and I didn't get one pair with all this work with websites and lining at the actual store.

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Walked into my local store yesterday,
eek.gif
 and to my surpise they still had a sz. 9! I wasn't planning on copping, but since it was just right there, i was "WHY THE **# NOT?!?!?!" Man it was a cool experience
pimp.gif
, it felt like the old times when you walk into a shoe store, see the new J's or retros without knowing they released, and cop without any hesitation or struggle. Sadly, this will be the only time that'll happen.
frown.gif
 I can't expect that to happen to every release
ohwell.gif

389643_337683939620533_100001367901540_788837_1425081341_n.jpg
Nice man....I wish it was like the old days....

Originally Posted by kjlee85

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

Snipes has been cancelling orders the past couple of days.  My order from last night just cancelled.  I think the website is messed up.  Expect a cancellation tomorrow.  And to get a the refund, we need to provide the account information to initiate a refund...this might not be worth the trouble...
mine was canceled too.

Has anyone received a refund on paypal from snipes yet?

On the email, it says please provide account information for refund...but dont they have it? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom