AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Originally Posted by kobe115

DO NOT attempt to sell outside the buy/sell area.

yeah that dudes a clown for that... do these kids read the rules or what?
I sent a PM to warn him cause I figured it was coming...he was asking WAY too much anyways...

Ya his price was way too high. Not sure what hes thinking.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Everyone thinks they can get rich of off shoe releases now smh.. What was he asking $300?
I dont even want to advertise for him...politely thanked him and kept it moving...

well i got banned once for telling everyone that i could help them out on a release so i think sometimes mods get hair triggers on banning, oh and ive seen blatently obvious selling going on and they get warned but me, not even making a profit on anything just helping out a fellow Nter, gets banned. smh and these NT police sometimes.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

well i got banned once for telling everyone that i could help them out on a release so i think sometimes mods get hair triggers on banning, oh and ive seen blatently obvious selling going on and they get warned but me, not even making a profit on anything just helping out a fellow Nter, gets banned. smh and these NT police sometimes.

Mods are just trying to keep the forum and thread on track, if everyone was posting talking about hooking one another up it would be a buy sell thread and no one wants that.  Im sure it sucks being banned but simply putting you can help in your sig solves the problem

for those that received snipes cancellations, did you get refunds already? Not sure if I need to do something or will they just do it on their own.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Instead of policing they should make it harder to be a member. 75% of the people in here are typing with one hand or have a Richard in their mouth  

Originally Posted by casper90403

for those that received snipes cancellations, did you get refunds already? Not sure if I need to do something or will they just do it on their own.

I emailed them last night in german "used google translate" and they said I should get a refund in 1-2 days.

Waiting on the UPS man has held me captive in my house all day. He usually come in the morning smh now it seem like I'm his last stop.

Anyone cancel their order with offspring?

How long does it take for them to respond and refund the money?

I ordered the wrong size. SMH

Received my pairs today. Leather is about average, shape looks a little better in person than it does in photos. Probably gonna leave them on ice for now. Not on the level of the Bordeaux VII's or Playoff XIII's from last year, but for 2012 it's a pretty decent retro. Gonna inspect them further when I get back from the gym.

Originally Posted by indianabound

You didn't get the payment error?

Originally Posted by bcomelegendary

Originally Posted by indianabound

You didn't get the payment error?

I did not, my order when through without a hassle.

I noticed a few people were talking about actual reviews/comments on the shoe a few pages back so if anybody still wants to know/cares
-Sizing
IMO they fit true to size, I'm a size 13 and these fit me perfect, no ridiculous spare room like the Cardinal VII last year.
IMO they don't fit like the 09' Red/White XII or the 08 Taxi's either they almost have a unique feel to them, which isnt a bad thing
The comfort level isn't bad granted i walked around my house so there wasn't as much stress on them as if I were playing basketball/walking for a full day.

-Quality
I dont have any excess glue/paint or creasing anywhere on either pair
The strings are noticeably thinner than the 04's/ Exact same as the 09' Red/White pair
Ridges on the ankle/heel of the shoe aren't as "raised" as the 04's

Overall I'm happy with my pairs, not a step ahead in quality but i don't think this release is a step back either, overall glad i doubled up. My pairs came from Finishline BTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ice Shattered

I noticed a few people were talking about actual reviews/comments on the shoe a few pages back so if anybody still wants to know/cares
-Sizing
IMO they fit true to size, I'm a size 13 and these fit me perfect, no ridiculous spare room like the Cardinal VII last year.
IMO they don't fit like the 09' Red/White XII or the 08 Taxi's either they almost have a unique feel to them, which isnt a bad thing
The comfort level isn't bad granted i walked around my house so there wasn't as much stress on them as if I were playing basketball/walking for a full day.

-Quality
I dont have any excess glue/paint or creasing anywhere on either pair
The strings are noticeably thinner than the 04's/ Exact same as the 09' Red/White pair
Ridges on the ankle/heel of the shoe aren't as "raised" as the 04's

Overall I'm happy with my pairs, not a step ahead in quality but i don't think this release is a step back either, overall glad i doubled up. My pairs came from Finishline BTW
pimp.gif

bravo these are the types of posts i love to read 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

RESTOCK FNL.COM

they didn't even tweet it or nothing  .. i have mine allready so im good im just saying how did you even know they restocked
ive been refreshing fnl for 2 days...

eek.gif
that serious for these right now? My goodness

On the road for work, got a text from my fiancé who received my pairs from NDC, saying "you're not going be happy with these". Bummer. Looks like I'll have to slow down for awhile because I work too hard for the disappointment. Oh well. Been looking forward to these for a while, might let them go. I'll be more selective with future purchases (MUST COP basis only). Taking a dose of my own advice...

OG > Retro, I like how I can buy a OG pair of these and they still are wearable after 15 years. I'm glad I passed on these, waiting in line and touched them and said no way, so I bought some OG Taxis to restore..

Thanks ya'll. Some guy was selling em locally on CL and I couldn't pass it up. Especially when I basically washed out the purchase for letting go of my 2012 retro. The quality of the 2012 is not that bad as some people make it out to be. For today's jordan standards which isn't much, they are still a nice pair of shoes. Still, will never be nicer than older j's in terms of shape, quality, and comfort. 04 > 12. I'm keeping a pair of the 2012's as my daily pair to run into the ground and the 04's is gonna sit for a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom